Favourite film star

Neebo

Hi,I know this might be a little off topic,but I was just wondering if anyone here has a favourite Hollywood film star? My favourite is Will Smith I think he is just a very cool and trendy guy and also very funny :lol: Infact I think he is the very epitome of cool 8) So is anyone else here a Will Smith fan or am I the only one? :oops:

black_mamba

Gotta be Uma [Thurman] simply because she plays the tortured angry-as-hell woman very well in my fave film Kill Bill, and also because of her demeanour. She seems very relaxed, confident and intelligent without being snobbish with it.

I liked Will Smith in the Fresh Prince of Bel Air... :lol:

LittleMissScareAll

Gunnar Hansen aka Leatherface 8) :twisted: I met him last year and he was really nice and even agreed to spend the day with me...so he's my absolute favorite. Some of my other favorites are: Tom Green, Anthony Hopkins, Ted Danson, Jared Leto, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, Angela Bettis, Emily Perkins, Thora Birch, & Angelina Jolie(but I love & hate her at the same time, because she's too perfect looking and I'm very jealous :p :cry: ).

Bexi

i love al pacino, de niro, kevin spacey, ed norton in fight club, jim carrey, harrison ford, ray liotta, steve mcQueen, morgan freeman, tim robbins (shawshank redemption) johnny depp,and sigourney weaver in alien is sooo damn cool! wow, i went on abit there. Whats everyones fave film(s) for certain moods? xx

SPECTACULAR

I love tom hanks. strange no one mentioned him yet!
and of course Al Pacino.
those are my favorite. i recently started liking collin farrel though. :roll:

thugaveli

8vn4fk.jpg

Heather graham......... *Drools* :oops: :p

Toad

My favorites probably Wesley Snipes...the blade movies are some of my favorites, and I love action. Morgan Freeman is good as well...just watched Se7en recently..good movie. I do think Will Smith is good as well.

redlady

Robert De Niro of course, Nicholas Cage and Sam Rockwell - loved matchstick men. Female - Bette Midler she's outrageous and fabulous.

Horatio

Tom Hanks - Cause he can pull off such an amazing variety of characters

Jonny Depp - Cause he is way cool

Sean Bean - Ditto and he is in all the cool dramas

Kate Winslet - Cause she was in Titanic and has a cute accent

oh and of course Ioan Grufford, the nicest guy in show buisness. Talented up and coming actor with good taste and the best manners youll ever see

blue

will smith is the coolest guy! hes sooo funny and sooo cute! and my fave actress is uma thurman i love pulp fiction! so samuel jackson and john travolta are my fave too!......i also love kill bill especially, kill bill 2...how cool is pei mai?!!

ChrisC

In no particular order: Buzz Lightyear, Chevy Chase, Gary Oldman, Steve Buscemi, Ban Stiller, Dan Akroyd, Bill Murray, and the late-great big John Candy.

There are many others too, but I can't think of them right now.

Sue

kill bill 2 rocks!! "thats right, I killed your master..." yeah! pure entertainment.