Feeling hot

medlam

Hi all

Keep this short and simple

Do you always feel hot?
Skin hot to touch,feel like your burning up ?
I sleep with the window open all yeah round?
Feel hot everywhere I go it seems

I have spoke to my parents about my situation they said I was always hot as a kid and complained about it so surely that rules out anxiety

What the **** is with this. Been to so many doctors but they don't false how badly this is affecting me

Lavinialuna

Some medications can cause this, but I seem to remember when I was in my 20's I very often felt hot. Somewhere along the line it stopped on it's own. Could be that you have a good metabolism, or a slightly hyper thyroid? Maybe it's stress. Not sure, but probably more of an annoyance than a danger.

Sprawling

I've always have always been on the hot side since being a little kid. My body would produce a lot of heat then sweat all over. This happens all year round, more so during the warmer months.

kandyjet

Yes, me also suffering from this f****g condition. Every time i walk a little or when i get emotion, my skin is burning like a hell and followd by the naigara falls from head, face and back. i think we are cursed by god.

When I lived in the Caribbean I was feeling hot most of the time and sweat a lot, even at night on my bed before sleeping and I couldn't open the windows because mosquito's would get in. When I fall asleep I stop sweating, I think. I'm living in a colder place now and I rarely sweat, but at times if I'm walking in the city and feeling nervous I can kinda feel that hot feeling, so I say it's my anxiety.

uksam

Not all the time but it comes and goes. And if its in a situation where I am with people it tends to make me anxious and cause sweating rather than a brief hot flash. But they're random and frequent.

In your case the hotness may not be caused by anxiety, but likely causes it.

Phantom99

I am hot all the time. I think it causes my sweating. I have a sophisticated thermometer which gives a reading of 37.5 celcius normally and 38 celcius after getting up from bed. I am actually hotter and sweat more in bed due to the heat of duvet.

I am considering the AVAcore | Performance on Demand, Body Core Cooling but it is just so expensive. Would love to trial it.

Anything I have tried to date has lead to a build up of heat and sweating moving somewhere else