feeling really low need to be cheered up

Anonymous

Hi, tonight my sisters had their friends over. I stayed up in my room too afriad to go down and I could hear them laugh and have tons of fun. I read The Stranger and now I'm really sad. Why am I so shy that I can't even go down stairs when people are around? Ug and I have school tommorow. I need to be cheered up, I feel so utterly alone right now! :(

Anonymous

I know that feeling. There's one thing that i hate more than being alone and it's being alone with people around. It makes me fell double lonely. Usually i have panic attacks when i hear people talking and laughing having fun, you're lucky that you didn't. Do your sisters know your SP?

Anonymous

Here

You said "I read 'The Stranger'." Is that the Camus novel? If so, then I would say this: you're doing badly. I don't care what you read. You're sucking badly. Stop it. Albert Camus would say something like this:

"Any man who has read me and mentions it, is as gay as me, and I am really gay. So stop it."

-Two Words

Anonymous

I'm a gonna get my hacker friends to find this Two Words dude's IP addy and thus his location.... by the end of the week we should have some thugs out to f*** his pathetic ass up.

--Vengeful
On a mission to rid the world of Assholes, by any means necessary.

Anonymous

lol i mentioned it so that if someone else had read it they would know how i felt. how would you know what camus would say?

oh and nothing makes me angrier than people using the term gay to insult something. *growls*. I hate it. why do you say a cruel offensive word just because everyone else does?

Different

Hi There Antarctica (nice name) :) I can really relate to you when you say that you have problems coming out of your room when your sisters friends are around. I too have a sister who is very popular and her friends are always at my house, nearly every day, I get really frustrated and resentful when I cant come out of my room due to them being there. Sometimes I go to my bed with an empty stomach because I cant bring myself to go to the kitchen to get a snack because their here. recently though I got the courage to ask my sister if she could minimise her friends coming to my house all the time and she agreed. Do you think you could do the same? In regards to you getting depressed and feeling down, maybe you should try listening to music, I find that this helps alot and it gets me through the day. I can simpathize with you for feeling low, but I find that when you pity yourself it makes you feel worse. Remember theres a light at the end of every tunnel. GOOD LUCK :D :D :D

Anonymous

oh no i didn't mean it that way. i was trying to say that i think it's bad to use a term that will hurt people. i'm not against anything. it makes me sad when someone calls something gay like being gay is bad. it's not like people choose their sexuality.