first time posting-need to talk to someone who has facial/scalp HH

spw_01

Hello,

Just realized that what is going on with me is a medical condition. Mixed feelings. Relief, anger, frustration. I'm almost 50 and had this my whole life and I find out now there are treatments!!! I need to share my experiences through out life with HH. I need to know I'm not alone.

Darryl

Hi spw 01

Warm welcome to you.

I don't have HH so I'm not going to be much help, but there are others who will be more than helpful to you.

But I do know the feeling of finally finding out about yourself and how your not alone and all of a sudden things make sence.

Welcome again Darryl

Sprawling

There are so many good back posts on this HH forum. I'm glad all you new people found us. Read as much as the back posts as possible. Their's lots of great advice, possible solutions, and yes mostly all of us share a similar story; we sweat, and lots of it!

ysh

Do a search on secure wipes, could possibly help for facial HH. Haven't used them myself as my problem is mainly palms and feet.

Dark_Angel

as the SPW site said " u are not alone" =) we are here all for help eachother so feel free to vent or whatever u want

Sprawling

SPW: It took me till my mid 40's to discover a treatment plan for my dripping hands and feet. I have lived with HH since the age of about 6. It's such a relief to openly talk about it on this forum along with telling my friends and family about it.

You are not alone.

margiehope

Hi SPW:

I also have cranio-facial HH. I started off with the Secure wipes--fine for the face, but not helpful if your scalp sweats a lot. I moved on to Avert (Robinul in the States) which has helped me a lot. I sometimes get dry mouth from it, but it's not that bad for me--better than sweating buckets.

Glad you're here--we offer each other great support. People who don't have HH can't really "get" how lousy it is.

driping jon

hello, im another in 50s with this hh on head my life changed after using the tabs prob.i get on with side eff.getting used to the non food thing and timeing for tabs,i find i can go out in the day now if planed and timed .where ae u in the world