Former Sufferer ETS worked great

hubby

I got a T3 and T4 ETS like 8 months ago or so ... My sweating was mild on my butt, legs and back so it was a good option for someone with mild sweating in those areas.

Since my sweating was mild in those areas my auxilary sweating is VERY minimal and I have no hand, feet or pit sweating. (all were SEVERE)

Its really great.

Used Dr. Jim Garcia in Houston. Reasonably priced and easy.

Theo55

Mate,

I dont understand your post. So , were you sweating on your feet , under your arm before the surgery or after the surgery.

cadmonkey

:D I am very glad it is working for you!!

Just a word of warning.....I had ETS in 1996. The first 6 months were heaven, i was normal. From then on it was a downward spiral as the CS got worse. Even now 12 years on it is still changing how i sweat and getting worse....for example, i have never had a problem with my legs sweating, now i sweat badly from the knee down :evil: (aswell as everywhere else!).

I have seen doctors and consultants about it, and they have all said that the surgeon who did my ETS did it right and made a good job of it.

Only time will tell

Sorry i dont mean to be down beat....summer is hell for me and i have just got off the london underground so i think the CS sucks right now