Free Matchmaking

Match

I know it sucks trying to meet people out there and it's frustrating because every road seems to lead to a dead end. Most of the matchmaking sites out there cost a fortune and you stand no better chance than sitting at the end of a bar in some nightclub.

We want to change this and tip the scales in our favor, if only somewhat :)
We've set up a new site to and for people who appreciate the finer qualities of life, and would like to invite you to join, and possibly meet the person you're looking for. Because we're new, we're giving everyone that signs up a one year membership free of charge so you'll have plenty of time to come back and visit and have the opportunity to make some new aquaintences.

If you'd like to have a look, you can find us at: http://www.geek-finder.com

Match

worrydoll said:
hey wow that is a very cool site. im not joining because im not single and i think im underqualified (does everybody have a degree nowadays??) but hey its very coolio.

Nobody should consider themselves underqualified. Having a degree certainly isn't a requirement. Many of the best people I know didn't earn a degree, and some of us spent time in university wasting a huge sum of money to make our parents happy, and made it through the whole experience not having learned anything useful to the real world anyway.

Thanks for the kind words though. We're hoping to make a friendly and useful service for people.

Match

Just wanted to update everyone. We've added a couple of online games for people to play. Now you can get to know other members of the site while you're enaging them in fun activities. All are welcome.

www.geek-finder.com

Match