Frustration

Scottish_Player

When i get realy frustrated i have to hit myself,for example just punch myself on my thigh or grab a bit of skin and twist it till it hurts.I also just blurt out words when iam frustrated and its like i have no control over it :roll:

Does anyone else have this happen to them or should i look to join yet another forum :lol:

zyxockjm

I sometimes go really crazy w/frustration, I start tearing at my chest and arms with my fingers I just feel so damn fucking frustrated w/my life I really wish I could fucking shoot myself.

Danfalc

Banned
Ive punched walls and doors and things like that before,and even a window once, But thats to stop me hitting someone who has pissed me off or just to get anger out if somthing really bad has happend.I dont do it to hurt myslef through, i do it for release i guess. Im sorry that you guys feel bad enough to hurt yourselves.Im not judging you for doing it, i can understand, but i had a mate who use to cut herself and as she kept on doing it, the cuts got worse to the point where she needed to go to hospital.What im saying is i know it probaly makes you feel a bit better,but you need to find another way to vent your frustrations, as from what my mate told me, it gets addictive and you do it worse each time.

Chilling__Echo

i have really bad anger problems. alot of things could set me off but mainly road rage, people using me or lying to me. but i get really mad and frustrated alot and can't calm down at all...

Toad

I wouldn't say I have anger problems, cause thats one of the things I'm afraid of. When I get angry I can't control myself, so I do all I can to prevent that. I would agree though that pain is a good outlet to anger...or to pretty much forget anything, so at times I do intentionally cause myself pain...now I'm not saying I go and cut myself, thats something different...but I do find that if you do something like sit-ups and push-ups it helps. You'll get the pain you want, and at the same time get stronger :p I also used to swim a lot, which was great for this...kinda want to start that again.

black_mamba

When i get realy frustrated i have to hit myself,for example just punch myself on my thigh or grab a bit of skin and twist it till it hurts.I also just blurt out words when iam frustrated and its like i have no control over it

Does anyone else have this happen to them or should i look to join yet another forum

My thighs are constantly bruised from me punching them.

It doesn't feel addictive, I only do it when angry or frustrated.

I enjoy watching the bruises disappear. I like the feeling of the physical pain, not in a pleasurable way, but because it is so tangible and real. I hope that makes sense. It simply makes me feel better. *shrugs*

Scottish_Player

Iam not realy an angry person,its just when i get frustrated that hitting myself just puts a stop to the frustration like iam letting somthing out :roll: i dont feel addicted to it either and i would never cut my flesh in anyway,i dont want to draw blood or anything like that.

Scottish_Player

Toad said:
but I do find that if you do something like sit-ups and push-ups it helps. You'll get the pain you want, and at the same time get stronger

its hard to do sit up's when your driving and a though comes into my head that makes me frustrated :lol:

The frustration i mean is like when i think about somthing that i know will make me frustrted like somthing stupid i said or done and the only way i find possible to get rid of the frustration is to punch myself,hitting other things like walls and doors does nothing for me :roll: