generalized sweaters

tbanner523

Anyone with generalized sweating, how would you rate your anxiety level on a daily basis (scale of 1-10)? I have pretty high anxiety levels (8, usually), largely due to the sweating, as well as some other factors in my life (I also think I am pretty much genetically predisposed to anxiety).

Just thinking about mildly anxious situations can trigger "the sweat". Then of course, knowing that I'm sweating only causes more anxiety. I mean, I can't exactly feel confident, attractive or anything less than nervous if I'm sweating, ya know?

Iron26

Just thinking about mildly anxious situations can trigger "the sweat". Then of course, knowing that I'm sweating only causes more anxiety. I mean, I can't exactly feel confident, attractive or anything less than nervous if I'm sweating, ya know?

you look pretty attractive from your avatar lol, but hey u should go see a phycholigist or whatever one prescribes pills because i am also a generalized sweater and my anxiety was getting really bad and he put me on paxil and klonopin, and it helps not by stopping the sweat but the anxiety sweat that comes along with it, u should try robinul too that drug works wonders dries up my whole body, hope this helps

My Anxiety level was probably around an 8 which made the sweating worse. Since trying Iontophoresis and odaban, my anxiety level have dropped and so has the sweating. I am now able to do thigns that i avoided with a passion and I am so much more happier because of it.

gg1101

you look pretty attractive from your avatar lol, but hey u should go see a phycholigist or whatever one prescribes pills because i am also a generalized sweater and my anxiety was getting really bad and he put me on paxil and klonopin, and it helps not by stopping the sweat but the anxiety sweat that comes along with it, u should try robinul too that drug works wonders dries up my whole body, hope this helps

my thoughts exactly. that girl could sweat all over me any day.

JJ1901

Before I got my hyperhidrosis under control my anxiety levels were like 10 haha I was usually fine at home, but as soon as I was out in public the sweat would start, then the anxiety would kick in which made me sweat worse, sucks!