Generalized Sweating/Body Heat

tbanner523

Hello,

As I have said too many times, I have generalized hyperhidrosis. I am extremely sensitive to heat, and I am uncomfortably hot, even in air conditioning.

I have noticed that, while sitting, I sweat way more and I am much hotter versus when I am standing up (it is definitely a significant difference). Does this happen to anyone else? Is it a circulation thing?

Jezza

Yes, definitely...

Also when I stand in one place, for instance when I have to wait for something or if I'm just talking to someone or in a group standing face to face I sweat a lot more...

In the end though...the sweating kind of bothers me in every situation, it's not like I don't sweat excessively when I stand up...

Otherwise I'd be standing up all day, and sleep standing up :lol:

tbanner523

I think it definitely has something to do with the sweat evaporating if you are walking.....but also circulation

My favorite days are cloudy, and lots of wind....I sweat much less.

Aramid

I have generalized hyperhidrosis. I sweat more when I sit down in a room with no fans. I always have a fan with me. It is also embarrassing to sweat profusely.

I wonder what is the back ground of this generalized hyperhidrosis.

sadday

I definitely sweat more when sitting or lying down. When I am home I get up and walk around the house trying to cool myself down.

I also feel like I have a high body temp and feel like a radiator.

Kien

I feel that I'm very sensitive to temperature. I freeze very easliy and sweat when walking to school when it's 10deg c outside. Often when I sit at the comp late nights I start to sweat alot at the tight areas, mostly the groin. When going to sleep I'm very cold at my feet. I must wear socks and it takes like 2 hours for my feet to get the same temp as the rest of my body. When nervous I often get cold hands and feet while sweating alot on my back. My back is by far my biggest problem. Bycykling too is often a problem. Since teenage when bycykling I use a light non-winter jacked and t-shirt when its -5 deg c.

cellwast123

i am nearly in tears reading all your posts as at last i can relate to people, im fine when sitting in air con room but as soon as i do any form of activity, no matter how small, i sweat uncontrolby from my hands, head, face, and back ive tryed a change of diet change of life style sprays, creams roll on`s etc nothing works and no understands

Kien

cellwast123 said:
i am nearly in tears reading all your posts as at last i can relate to people, im fine when sitting in air con room but as soon as i do any form of activity, no matter how small, i sweat uncontrolby from my hands, head, face, and back ive tryed a change of diet change of life style sprays, creams roll on`s etc nothing works and no understands
hugjx4.gif

blong

I am just like most of you. I am always hot. It is very rare when I am away from home when I feel comfortable and when I do it mostly is in a very cool or cold room. When I am sitting I seem to sweat more, especially under the knees, on my butt, and hands/feet. Strangely I dont seem to have extreme sweating at all on my forehead if its hot, only when I am nervous.