getting Laid

lifesnotfair

all i want is to get laid, i don't want a relationship, just a one night stand... i don't want a prostitute, i just want for once to get laid.........for me, i am being honest.. relationships suck, and people are suckers if they think that being in a relationship is healthy... because the pain and hurt that it brings...I just want a piece of ass, not a piece of happiness that everyone else seems to enjoy.. i spit on that...

Scottish_Player

If you dont like people so much why do you want to get laid,what i mean is a man can achieve this on his he dosent realy need a woman,so what your saying is you want to feel this pleasure with someone else so there is some feeling in there some where that you do want to be with someone :wink: i hope that made sense

maggie

lifesnotfair...having sex simply for the sex part would probably make you feel worse in the long run...maybe if things get better for you, you will look at it a little differently...dealing with the sex thing is hard enough if you care about someone, much less if you don't....and i think most women would really respect the fact that you waited till the time was right for you.....no matter how long it takes :)

stu84

i doubt that many women would succumb to your desperation approach.

...sometimes relationships are good, and worth going through the pain