Girls became a problem

bewter

Hi, i am a 21 year-old guy and i've been facing serious issues when it comes to talking to girls.

I've never been considered a shy person, I'm usually a little shy when I meet someone but suddenly it disappears. I make friends very easy wherever I go.

But girls have been a problem, I'm not shy to all the girls, just the ones I like, I've had 3 GFs and some other girls in my life but now, just the fact that i need to go for it and talk to her to get to kiss her is something i can't even think of right now, i don't know what happened but now I can't even keep an eye-contact for too long. Sometimes I even notice the girl trying to do something but I'm not just confident enough. Before alcohol used to help me with that and for a health condition I can't drink as much as I used to.

I don't find myself handsome but it has never been a huuug e issue for me.

gummybear22

well if you've had 3 gf's and other girls too, you must be good enough looking to others, or your personality is, or both. i'm glad you can't drink as much as you used to. you shouldn't use it to help you, especially b/c no one is him/herself with that in their system. might bring out some good qualities at first, but it's mUch better to work on bringing out good qualities when you're sober.
is it just with this girl that you're being shy and not confident with? and is there anything recent that you know of to have made you be like that since it sounds like it's an all of the sudden type of thing with your shyness. could be just that you like her even more than your past ones, so that's making you second guess yourself n stuff.

bewter

Thx for answering! Well, now it's with all the girls I like! All the girls that I liked were like love at first sight, but not love, u know, they just stay in my head for a long time, I am pretty good at knowing my feelings for someone, If I like, I like a lot! If I don't I don't! hahahahahaha And actually I ALWAYS get surprised when a girl likes me, I just don't ever expect that from none of them hahaha and also, I almost never kiss a girl in a club, for example, I don't start conversations out of thin air, I usually know the girl for some time and they seem to learn how to like me hahaha idk...

gummybear22

and love at first sight is actually lust :\ and then there's feelings after that lol
"almost never kiss a girl in a club" which means you have before lol you're a racecar, you fast boy you

you might just be going through a shy phase

miserablecow

alcohol makes you do things you would never do if you werent drinking...has happened to me many times...dont even want to remember ::eek::