Go FLAMES

mrb

Calgarians sorry what does that mean , i dont know what it means mate .....

mrb

oh canada .... bet its cold there now , jesus its bloody freezing here in uk ... but hey ho got me wolly hat on , gloves .... yea me know im a big baby ::p:

I don't know a lot about hockey, but I like Iggy! And Sean Avery even more, though. I tried to ask a sports question on here and it seemed like people never heard of sports before... but hey.

Last edited:
GO PENS!!! I live about 45 mins from Pittsburgh (even though I HATE the steelers I love my Pens!) Their takin the cup this year again, and the next, and probably the next, as long as we got Sid, Gino, Flurrey we're unstoppable in the chase for the cup! (No hard feelings just bein a fan)

GO PENS!!! I live about 45 mins from Pittsburgh (even though I HATE the steelers I love my Pens!) Their takin the cup this year again, and the next, and probably the next, as long as we got Sid, Gino, Flurrey we're unstoppable in the chase for the cup! (No hard feelings just bein a fan)

Oh sure cheer for the most popular team! :p

I live in the SE

Kustamogen

Banned
lol I dunno....with ovie I would say the Caps are probably more popular than the Pens

and cool I live in the SE too