good news :)

hey guys :) i have some good news..

just like i wrote earlier, ionthophoresis stopped to work for me in december..then I am in another city because of my study..
Now, i am back to my hometown and I feel pain again during ionthophoresis just like before when worked..
it is my second day of treatment and i hope it will continue like this
so problem is defineitely in water..

NickM

Why don't you take that water with you when you go back to study?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you take that water with you when you go back to study?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I'm done with study..

Today, same results like 2 days before..i feel pain and have redness on my palms.. especially i have again intensive pain after changing polarity (after 10 min)
i can say that i live near river which is clean and my town is known for clean, pure water... i studied in big town with less clean water

i wish if someone can try with water from cleaner places like mountains, small villages..
this is that river where i am https://www.google.ba/search?q=rive...mountains-and-nature%2F014-lika-2008;1000;475

i will keep posting about this..i hope it will work like before..cheers

hoplaba

where are you from?

what's your situation with HH?
do you use homemade iontho or proffessional?!

I'm from Bugojno.. and I use homemade machine. How is your situation now ? Did una- water helped :)? I kinda feel it didn't, since most of us return when ionto stops :/

I'm from Bugojno.. and I use homemade machine. How is your situation now ? Did una- water helped :)? I kinda feel it didn't, since most of us return when ionto stops :/

za sad djeluje, 13 dana mi je drzalo, sad opet moram odradit 5-6 puta pa cemo vidjet kako ide...osjetim peckanje tako da je dobro, dok u Sarajevu nisam osjetio.. vidjet cemo kako ce teći situacija.. razmišljao o ETS? pozz

hoplaba

za sad djeluje, 13 dana mi je drzalo, sad opet moram odradit 5-6 puta pa cemo vidjet kako ide...osjetim peckanje tako da je dobro, dok u Sarajevu nisam osjetio.. vidjet cemo kako ce teći situacija.. razmišljao o ETS? pozz

I think they don't allow non english :) .. Yeah I thought about ets.. a lot .. but im not sure it something I'm ready for..

hello again! :) after first use and good effects of ionthophoresis, it stopped..

but, i tried it ionthophoresis with Drysol and it works better than ever... i'm waited to post this for one month and it is still working..

:)