Goodbye for a while

Horatio

I know some of you, dont know the rest of you, just a quick note to say goodbye. Im leaving home this weekend to move to a new city where I have a job waiting for me. Can't pretend Im looking forward to moving, Im scared like anything to move into a flat with people I dont even know. But I cant spend all my life lying in bed feeling sorry for myself can I...

Dont know when I will be able to get my computer down there or internet set up but probably not at least for a month or two so hopefully see you all then

All the best

Horatio

tommydog

take care mate.

your right, we cant just be useless all our lives we HAVE TO make moves, and have to take chances.

just keep doing what you think is right the best you can.

see ya when you get back, and stay safe.

tommy

Anonymous

Looking forward to hearing many positive responses about your success in the future Horatio! Big 'thumbs up' & very best wishes to you!

I'm certain that the pride you well deserve in your accomplishments, determination, and bravery will big huge stepping stones to your recovery!

Don't forget that there will be a bunch of us in your corner cheering you on! "Onward & upward!"

Be safe, be happy, be well & sp FREE!

LilMissTragic

Good Luck Horatio. I hope it all goes great...if it doesn't then theres always the option to come live with me as my man slave...lol.
Look forward to hearng your posts agian :)
*Big Hug*

shep

Best wishes Horatio. Hope this change will work out for you and I look forward to your future posts here. :)