grudge

eerf

I hold grudge for a long time. I remember when I was 5 I understood that people aren't that nice to me as I wasn't protected enough. I didn't like to go to kindergarten as our teacher talked into other children not to be my friends. A neighbor who was 25 at that time used to call me c@nt when I was 5. 8O Our neighbors used to come to my grandmother asking her to leave our condo to them when my mother studied at the University. They used to write letters to my mother's Unversity, complaining that she abondoned her children( she has only one child). I understood everything. I was very polite to all our neighbors all the time.
The teacher tried to fail me at the entrance exam because of my ethnicity, I was always polite to that woman anyway, I greeted her as everybody else, and she always ignored me. The teacher at the University insulted students in our group calling them durty, ugly + ethnicity.

What I am trying to say is that I am quite forgiving. There were lots of bad things in my life, but I understand that it could be worse.

I am grateful very much that I have a good family now. But my sister -in-law is extremely nasty to me, every time we visit her she tells her mother that she lost her ring (but then she finds it saying that the thief put it back). Well, I am 200 lighter than she is, and I have much better taste in jewelry and everything else to rob that cow.

Am I asking to much from people? I think most of the people I have come across where people from purgatory.

black_mamba

Am I asking to much from people? I think most of the people I have come across where people from purgatory.

I've learnt to accept the fact that not every I meet will be 'nice'. It stops me wasting my time asking the same question ...why, why why why...etc You get the idea. :wink:

Anyway I do know how it feels to hold a grudge for a lifetime. I doubt I will let any of my grudges go...unless perfect revenge is exacted. :D

The teacher tried to fail me at the entrance exam because of my ethnicity

I have heard of some SriLankan men in my university having a bad time with certain lecturers. I can't believe this crap still goes on.

Eerf, want me to take some people out?* 8)

*by the way, don't worry people. Pretending to assassinate my enemies simply makes me feel better and lessens the chance of me actually doing something stupid. Plus, its fun.

eerf

black_mamba said:
[
The teacher tried to fail me at the entrance exam because of my ethnicity

I have heard of some SriLankan men in my university having a bad time with certain lecturers. I can't believe this crap still goes on.
Well, you can expect that, but I lived in my country, on my historical lands, so to say. :( People of my ethnicity are not numerous there. That's why it was extremely unpleasant.

eerf

someone_somewhere_on_here said:
I hold grudges but then i learned its not heathly for anyone.
So I dont anymore.
I don't want to hold grudges, I want to forgive and forget , but it is too difficult to forget everything..

eerf

worrydoll said:
Well, I am 200 lighter than she is, and I have much better taste in jewelry and everything else to rob that cow.

the energy we give out comes back to us threefold. create your own reality. whos writing the script?
Are you trying to say that I am to blame for everything that happened to me from my birth? :roll:

Scottish_Player

I have a boss at my work who dosent like me for some unknown reason :roll: but i find the best way to treat someone who has a grudge against you is to pretend you dont notice,it drives them mad :lol: i used to let it bother me and try to do things to get him to like me,but if he dosent like me then thats his problem,he say he dosent like the look of me? what ever he means by that.

Love Your Enemy :D

worrydoll said:
my personal philosophy is that we create our own reality...its okay of you dont agree..youre a reflection of an aspect of myself..so ...lol..i dont know...you dont have to believe what i believe man...i could say youre a martian if i wanted to...its not like we have to argue about it?
sorta like different people interpret things differently? i.e. people experience different things and there is no true reality?
but I think that does not affect what we think about the world... I mean if someone has had a bad childhood, s/he is probably not going to like the world. That memory/experience is gonna be there for that person's whole life to influence your actions/ thoguhts.
Are we talking about people holding a grudge against us? If we are then this is probably off topic.

eerf

worrydoll said:
mmmm ....im saying that if you make a public statement about somebody referring to their weight and taste..then..how can you expect people to like you...sorry hun but it didnt make me wanna be your new best friend.

my personal philosophy is that we create our own reality...its okay of you dont agree..youre a reflection of an aspect of myself..so ...lol..i dont know...you dont have to believe what i believe man...i could say youre a martian if i wanted to...its not like we have to argue about it?
yeah, I wouldn't call her like that if she weren't a fat old b@tch. How would you desribe people who concoct stories about you? Besides, I do have much better taste, and yes, it is an insult for me that she thinks I can rob her! :roll: That's impossible, not only I can buy whatever I want, but also I do have much better taste. Would you find good words to desribe someone who is basically accusing you of stealing? I don't think so. :roll: Or you must be a hypocrite.

As for reality we create, she created that reality in which she can't get on well with anybody:her husband, her brothers, her mother-in-law, me, etc.
And I amn't going to blame myself because of her jealosy and stupidity. But I can't be angry with her, as it is too much.

eerf

mean and bitter? Yes. But, but not to you. I would smile all the time if I could but I can't pretend all the time, but I have been always a bad actress. BTW, monkeys bare their teeth when they are scared. :lol:

eerf

I understand what you mean, but I am not angry and bitter all the time. In fact when I am angry and bitter nobody dares to touch me. When I am in good mood and try to do everything to get on well with everybody then it begins...

So, when I am angry and bitter, it is only for self-defence. In fact, I wish I 'd be always bitter to my enemies or at least have a sharp tongue to put them into their place. But, nope, most of the time I am too meak and quiet. And that's why I am often harassed, nobody wants to insult somebody who will respond the same way. :evil:

SPECTACULAR

damn it worrydoll,
what if three guys stopped you on some street and start beating you up for a reason or no reason it won't matter, would you feel good? would you smile at them and tell them it was your pleasure to meet them and let's do it again??
do you still believe that what goes around comes around?
It's obvious, she hates him.. how in the world could he like her? :?:
sorry but no one is perfect, and I really hate when someone starts talking perfectly because if he\she experience the same situation, he\she will say how stupid i was....
there is an arabian maxim goes: "The one who stands on water is defnitily not as the who stands on fire".
sorry again, I wish i made my point. :?

SPECTACULAR

damn it worrydoll,
what if three guys stopped you on some street and start beating you up for a reason or no reason it won't matter, would you feel good? would you smile at them and tell them it was your pleasure to meet them and let's do it again??
do you still believe that what goes around comes around?
It's obvious, she hates him.. how in the world could he like her? :?:
sorry but no one is perfect, and I really hate when someone starts talking perfectly because if he\she experience the same situation, he\she will say how stupid i was....
there is an arabian maxim goes: "The one who stands on water is defnitily not as the who stands on fire".
sorry again, I wish i made my point. :?

SPECTACULAR

anyway its just my philosophy im not saying anyone else has to believe it or adopt it...ive said that already! its just how i see things..thats what this forum is..people share opinions..its cool..i like it....maybe tomorrow ill change my mind..maybe tomorrow will never come...maybe....
I didn't notice that before.. my fault :oops:
By the way worrydoll, where do you live?
you know, I need money at the time and I don't think you're gonna be mad or tell on me if i steal some, will you? :lol: :lol:

eerf

worrydoll said:
mmm well..."bad" things have happened to me...for example recently i had £600 stolen.
It happend to me too. I wasn't contemplating about that either, although people who stole that from me(didn't pay my salary) were much, much richer than I was. I let such things go without problem. But I didn't have to see them anymore. Here it is different, she is part of family. Every time I encounter her, bad memories thoughts return. :evil: I also understand why she did that she is extremely jealous of me.

ColdAsIce

The world is full of bastards, thats reality, thats life!!...I guess it took me a while to understand that too.

I use to take things to heart when I realised people took a dislike to me for no reason but nowadays I try to think "fuck it, they don't like me, then fuck em!!".....

In my experience if some one doesn't like you or visa versa just 'be nice' and smile, its always worked for me..... 8)