ha ha ha

jonny

ul get a laff from this story, im very socialy anxious but met a gurl online which is now coming to stay for the wk end, 10 mins til i pick her up ha ha ha should b fun.......we l c......ABSOLOUTLY SHITING BRICKS!!!!!! but like to challenge maself. let u know how it goes

Scottish_Player

jonny said:
ul get a laff from this story, im very socialy anxious but met a gurl online which is now coming to stay for the wk end, 10 mins til i pick her up ha ha ha should b fun.......we l c......ABSOLOUTLY SHITING BRICKS!!!!!! but like to challenge maself. let u know how it goes

Well in mate :wink: iam sure it will go well for ya and youve got nothing to worry about, just make sure you have plenty of drink handy to kill the nerves :p

jonny

weeeeellllll ha ha ha lets just say she didint look quite as good in tha flesh....still had a bit of fun! but 2day maaan wi a hangover and a lass u aint 2 keen on....bit awkward....but gud 4 a laff..doubt il b seeing her again, think il get to know sum1 a little better b4 inviting them for the bloody wk end !! ha ha right im off out into the sunshine. wot a day!!!! cheers for the replys

thugaveli

My god im also meeting a girl today, im mountainin a pile of shit right now!

were in the same boat jonny!

Reality check, got my mints, got the keys, got my head screwed on, pops his eyes back in checks the time.......i cant take it no more!!

ahh i cant stop laughin right now but later on its gonna hit me full on !!!

hahaha, crazy

black_mamba

Make something up!

Thugaveli you too? My midget friend thinks your a bit loose. :lol: J/k good luck!!

I've met a few people from the net before, its always terrifying. :?

jonny

ha ha nah i neva "done it " with her....did everything else tho but both that pisst we passt oot in bed watchin a dvd, shame i didnt fancy her tho, kinda miss having a gurlfriend but then i so dont in otha ways heh heh howd it go with the gurl u were meeting Thugaveli?? go ok?.....i dont meet many lassies at work because of the type of work im in(construction) which is a downer! had a killer hangover tha day aswell....aghhhhhh

Scottish_Player

jonny said:
i dont meet many lassies at work because of the type of work im in(construction) which is a downer!

I work in construction also, there is woman work with me not that many though, but you could hardly call them woman :? they put some men to shame lol but at the same time when they are getting repremanded for somthing or other they soon know how to go from being a big butch woman and they turn on there womaly charms and get away with stuff that guys just dont :roll: lol

thugaveli

Well jonny it was the best 2 days of my life meeting her, and it was worth shitting my pants! (for once)

Took me a day to relax a little but yea all the love and affection just blew me away it was so unreal, i did pinch myself once or twice and woke up wondering what the hell is happening

Love is a great feeling and to be honest ive never felt love like this as my previous relationships were 1 way traffic and now its give and take it really works :D

I cant get to grips with ''love'' i just keep melting

I hope yours went ok jonny.........

redlady

thugaveli wrote:

I cant get to grips with ''love'' i just keep melting

Oh l'amour -

'No, there's nothing half so sweet in life
As love's young dream'.

'There is no fear in love;
but perfect love casteth out fear.'

'When Love speaks, the voice
of all the gods