HACKED BY INFERNUS !!!!!!

LilMissTragic

Yeh, several times this site has been hacked by the same idiot. Last time he took the whole site down. No idea what his motives are, i can only guess he's a very bored, lonely, teenager..lol.

Anonymous

Maybe infurnus plans to become computer tech someday and under accomplishments on their resume... he/she/they THINK that hacking a site for SPs would be impressive? What a buttwipe. :(

Too bad infurnus isn't IN FURNACE. :)

Maybe its.........

.........YOU who is infurnus LilMissTragic, and you enjoy terrorizing us all, this is just a cover to hide you and your evil master plan. 8O lol

Anonymous

Lil Miss IN-FUR-NOS.... :) does have a ring to it, but I don't think she is the enemy! :wink:

Thanks for the message earlier Lilmiss! Happy New Year backatcha, too! :)

LilMissTragic

Hey if I could hack I'd be hacking into my bank account and adding a few more zeros to my balance...lol....awwwwww, i wanna be a hacker when i grow up now!

Anonymous

Gee, well....since you are on to me... I may as well fess up... I am ALSO the reincarnated Elvis and the Easter Bunny, too. :lol:

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
Gee, well....since you are on to me... I may as well fess up... I am ALSO the reincarnated Elvis and the Easter Bunny, too. :lol:

I knew it. I knew you were the one. You little :twisted:

Anonymous

okay--not to worry-- great pumpkin king.... I'm not into pumpkins anyway, mostly carrots, of the veggie sort and the diamond sort. :wink:

FroggyHope

That is so funny.

pumpkinlights.gif