Halloween

Chilling__Echo

anybody have any plans for halloween?

i haven't dressed up since i was too old to go trick or treating. this year i have a party to go to at some new friends' house. i thinking of being willy wonka :D woo!

Bexi

I wana dress Bella, my doggy, up in a cute costume! And go scare ppl and then laugh! ho ho ho evil bex :evil:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

000_0022.jpg

young

i usually wait a couple hours till it starts to get late. and then go beat up a kid and take his candy. I like when they do all the work. The candy tastes better that way. But i think taws is on to something.

pitkreet

Taws, are you sure the kids wouldn't beat you up? After a year of terrorising the neighbourhood, when the local kids come to my door demanding sweets, otherwise they'll do in my windows, I'm always very obliging. They'll never know it was me that gave them the poisoned sweets.

Gorgeous doggy, Bexi, is it a pure-bred lab? Her ears are just asking to be tickled behind.

Bexi

Yes Pit, she is a pedigree Lab, shes a beauty, my best buddy ever! She says woof woof woofy woof xx

Bexi

U have a tail?? Is it botched or intact?? As we approach elite mcshy, i think i'm getting cold feet! help

young

and mcshy takes the lead with posts!

not that i'm routing for anyone.. just an observation.. and look up in the sky!

Bexi

I think Mac might do something like get to 999, then stop. He's such a tease. I know ur routing for Mcshy Young, its obvious. I've seen the way you look at his posts..

redlady

Bexi wrote:

I think Mac might do something like get to 999, then stop. He's such a tease.

Yes he is!! But i will be there on the other side seducing him with a couple of lagers and some crisps - with Morrisey playing in the background -he wont be able to resist - he's ours.

redlady

Well i have been squirreling away a secret Monty Python Holy grail outake tape for this very occasion - it shows John Cleese naked and other lovely John Cleese scenes and she aint getting it until she gets here.