Hard to believe but dreams do come true....Please read!

cured86

Hey Im a 20 yr old college student.
Since I was a young kid I was plauged with severe Palmer, Auxiliary, and Planter hyperhydrosis.
I've would cry and complain to my mother all the time about how it sucked trying to shake hands with friends or even first time strangers cause my hands would be soo freaking wet all the time! I had to invent my own personal handshake with friends not involving touching of the palms.
While writing I would tear up pages cause they would get so wet!
My Auxiliary was so bad that I had to change 3-5 shirts everyday!
Planter was ridiculous as well but it was well hidden. Thank God for shoes!

My mum promised that no matter what she'd find a cure.
SHe was completely against surgery.
I had used Certain Dri and it worked to a certain extent.
I visited doctors and they wrote powerful prescriptions to deal with the excessive sweating.
Let me tell ya....I tried all that and it worked for a bit, but there was nothing stopping my crazy hyperhydrosis.

We are originally from pakistan. My mother was visiting the country this past summer and while over there she met my Dad's uncle who is a "Hakeem" (a person who studies the ancient art of Herbal Medicine) but hez much more.
She discussed my problem with him just to see what he'd say.
Yea..guess what...she called me to tell me that he had the cure and that he gurantees no matter how worse my hyperhydrosis it'll be cured.
I being a bio major and having studied biology and the anatomy of hyperhydrosis did not believe a word she said.
I told her that there was no other way to cure this other than surgery by cutting off the kuntz nerves.
When she got back she brought back with her two plastic bottles with that contained herbal pills, with very simple directions written on the outside.
One bottle said to take two pills empty stomach in the morning and right before going to bed. The other said to take two pills after having a meal twice daily. And the duration of the treatment was for 3 months.

Having no options and trying almost everything, I thought to myself, ok fine why not I give this a try. Only three months, what do I have to loose...nothing...She got em for free cause hez our relative and wouldnt accept any money. Out of respect and to try his gurantee I gave em a try.

Results:
It's my second month of using the pills. Now just to let you know, they are completely natural and only organic materials used, no synthetics and purely selected by the guy who makes them himself!

It's my second month.....GUESS WHAT!! For the first time in my life I have NO HYPERHYDROSIS!! Im still in a state of disbelief.
Going from changing severaly shirts a day and NEVER shaking hands with my friends to holding hands and never even thinking about underarm sweat!

I DO NOT know what is in those pills! but They are MAGIC!! And they work!
Im only in my 2nd month! I havent even complete the whole course yet!
The results are amazing and my life has totally changed!

No anti presperint, no prescription strength stuff, nothing! Goodbye multiple shirts and washing hands all the time!

This time of the year would be the worst for me for hyperhydrosis, but apparently its all GONE! Nothing!

These pills are amazing!

I wish I could tell all of you the guy's address so that you'd buy them from him but I dont know his add and I dont think he can read or write english lol

but guess what his Speciality is right now....
CURING INFERTILITY!!!!!

Yes people! Hez that good!! Hez up there!
He has left all the other work and now focuses on curing couples that cant have kids!
I do not know his success rate but he has cured sooo many patients that come to him!

Im so not kidding.
If you wanna get in touch with me please feel free to write at [email protected].

I might do an experiment and order some more from him and ask a hyperhydrosis patient to take the course and see if this thing really really works!

So far my life has changed and Im soooo much in debt to my Dad's Uncle! and most likely will forever!

and just to let you all know, the knowledge that he possesses is thousands of years Old. I've seen his books whenI was in Pakistan a long time ago. They were sooo old and were all turning in to powder.

He is currently training his son to pick up his profession so that it can continue in the family.

Can you Imagine what this knowledge from the East do if it is reaserched here in the west??? Just goes to show you how much we don't know!

BUT please do keep in mind...There is Always A Way!! Never loose hope!
:D

cured86

dude I wish he could but they dont even have internet access and dont speak english....but as soon as I can get in touch with him personally one on one, I would like to extend his remedy to all who are suffering from hyperhydrosis. Cause I know I was and my life was absoloutely miserable. I dont care if there are people out there who dont believe me, cause nowadays its hard to believe what true or not due to so many scams and crap. People are making profit left and right. Take penis enlargement pills for example.
Im saying his stuff works cause the knowledge he has has ONLY been passed down from generation to generation and that his speciality right now is working with couples who cant have children and apparantly he CURES infertility!
So yea....if people dont wanna believe this dont.
I know I DIDNT till I was forced by my mum to try this instead of SURGERY.
If I can I would absoloutely would love to get all of you guys the medicine that I have!
Actually I will do my best to. Cause I know how much it sucks to have hyperhydrosis and I know how amazing it is to be able to live a normal life now worrying about changing shirts every hour and never shaking peopl's hands!

Nickless

I wish to believe.. 'There is always a way..'

BTW, how about to the person already got surgery?

maybe does it OK to them? or not?

cured86

see the thing is...
when he was asked what causes hyperhydrosis...he described the cause in his own terms...
not in the scientific terms that we're familiar with.

translation of his explaination was something like this: "a person would show such symptoms if they experienced a (some type of a) fever in their life sometime, and if that fever was allowed to naturally subside, the material that causes hyperhydrosis leaves the body with it. If it's stopped using something (medicine) then it stays inside of the body and is the cause of hyperhydrosis"

This does NOT make any sense to me! I have no idea what he means by that, but all I know that he has a cure for whatever substance that causes hyperhydrosis in his terms.

I am pretty sure there is no harm in taking pills if one already had surgery done as they are made totally from natural substances.

He also has one of the greatest cure for Jaundice as well...people who are people who are completely bedridden he fixes them from his medicine.

What sucks is the mentality that people like him have. He believes only in keeping the secrets and passing them down the generation, rather than have research done it.

If the medicine of the west is combined with the medicine of the east and research is done and a common ground established, I think cure to a lot of diseases and illness can be uncovered and understood and many people helped. Im doing my best to facilitate that.

Also unfortunately there are many who claim to have the knowledge but know nothing and rip people off using their insecurities.

I will do my best to try to introduce his cure to the west. That is IF he allows. I might have to try and test in on a few people on here if they are willing and if it works with his permission then I guess we could move forward. we'll see.

sweatsuks

hmmm

are you SURE you have hyperhidrosis- because i went to see a very famous german herbalist- and he gave me a immune system imrpoving powder and a oral glycerine with alcohol in it-_-,,, didnt work and help at all for my hh actually made it worse

BiGz

Well be great if you can convince him because seriously he would be doing a great service to many many people and thats a lot more important than family tradition where its going to be of little use. Actually I happen to know of a factual cure for some cancers from a shrub here in Australia but somhow or another it hasn't been accepted in the medical field. Its protected under aboriginal rights to apprently.

saraherbs

i believe

hey I beleive you. I think nature provides a cure for everything and that we just don't know about some of them yet. I've studied herbalism alittle and its amazing how powerful plants are.

akires

ok....I want to belive you......

I am from Romania and I tried almost everything , also a surgery in Budapest, the capital of Hungary,.......but it didn't work....from some point of view is acctually worse.....and my life right now is a hell....

You can contact the International Hyperhidrosis Society in Philadelphia by mail on this address www.sweatsolutions.org , maybe they can give support for this new cure......never know.......I stll have hope......

Good luck :)....for you and for us....

bill-uk

Cured86,

I'll buy you a double cheeseburger if you can supply this remedy to us fellow sufferers.

I'll add a coke with ice if it works. Seriously, If you have any information to help us, we would all appreciate it and anyone with a serious cure/remedy would be in line for some serious financial rewards ....

klamm76

hi cured86..and all others.
first of all i like to say i am new here,and i am from norway so my english is not that great.but will try my best:)
cured86,i realy,realy want to belive you and if you are telling the truth and wants to do something about this to help others who suffers from this terribale %#GT¤EHTEHWH¤WE& desice YOU are an angel.
i realy dont hope you are a sick person who take advantage of others people suffering and desperation to find a cure from hyperhidrosis.
my problem is severe palmar and plantar(feet,soules) sweat,and its killing me.i have tryed iontforese(drionic),and botox in my hands in a hospital in norway and it didnt work for me.i will try iontoforese (idrostar)again because its seems to be better design than drionic.
but back to you cured86,if you realy wants to help us.i think the best convinsing way is to let some of us try it for free first.and then if it works,i can speak for my self.will be happy to pay money for the cure.a lot too:)
a few quiestions first
did your uncle say anything about of this is a permanent,healing cure?
how can you be sure about if there is no side-effects if you dont know whats in the herbs?,however ill take a lot of minor side-effects to get ried of hyperhidrosis.
can i ask you where you live cured86?
last,if you realy speak the truth about these herbs.DONT give up easy to let us who STILL suffers, to try it.ill just hope you not are a liar,but a angel........please let us know how you are doing whith this herbs soon.

cured86

Hey all, sorry I havent been here for a while now, exams and such....trying to get in to med school is insanely tough...but oh well.....

to update on my condition...

well so far...the hyperhydrosis has gone down a lot! and by that I mean, I dont sweat from the palms and underarms as much as I used to before. I would change shirts cause they would get soaked from my underarm sweat and hands would be wet and cold alll the time! That is not the case anymore though. BUT...due to regular and prolonged stimulation, the sweat returns in the hands...for example rubbing my hands, or typing continuously for over two mins, without stopping....so yea...but trust me...my life is soo much better right now!

Im really glad I took the treatment and, the sweating has gone down a lot. I can actually shake peoples hands and have them not go "wow your hands are so sweaty" which I konw can suck a lot!
Also I have noticed that my excess sweating is related to anxiety and nervousness as well....when I talk to a girl or someone of importance for example.... I sweat...I guess having confidence and carrying yourself in a very positive could help. Im still working on that part a bit.

Random sweating from the underarms and hands have gone down a lot.
I am almost done with my three month long treatment and am almost out of the medicine.

The medicine that I've been taking is purely organic and so far I have seen NO side effects. Except the lessening of sweating.

I am not sure that if I have to do another course, a longer one to completely get rid of hyperhydrosis or not.

I will hopefully get in touch with him to tell him about my progress and what steps I would need to take from this point on.

I will do my best to get as much information from him as possible.

The only way to really build some understanding and cooperation would be for me to meet him myself next time I am there in pakistan which would be I hope sometime soon. Maybe in the next year or so.

I willl definitlly do my best to forward all the concerns that you all have to him to see what he thinks.

Stay confident and be positive and hope for the best. No matter what, don't let this disease hold you back from the things you want to do or that you love.

sincerely,

cured86.

klamm76

hi cured86,i am greatfull for your quick reply.because i wrote to you today:)

im very glad to hear that you sweat much lesser still.but on your last post you said you where cured after 2 months,but now you say that you sweat sometimes.has the sweating come back,or was the sweating reducing so much that you was sure of getting cured when the treatment was finnished after 3 months?

i really hope your uncle can fix you another treatmant that will destroy hyperhidrosis forever.
please stay in contact on this forum and let us know how u doing in the future.
whish u all the best of destroying this terribale disease:p

nb.im not letting this hold me back to do what i want,but it can be hard many times.NOT GIVING UP i agree whith:p

metalogue

So do anyone actually get some of these hyperhidrosis herbs?

Cause I'd like to try it and if it works on excessive sweating, I can market it in the states and make your "uncle" rich.

Metalogue

Stop Excessive Sweating : Don't sweat bullets

http://www.megadry.com