Harry Potter fans ?

Bexi

Hi, i am not a potter fan, but ur site looks good! I think Harry lives in Surrey like me! woohoo

Mysti

Hi Jane :D
I'm a huge HP fan too and completely nutty over fanfiction (spend far too much time online reading it :oops: )
Would love to chat sometime, my e-mail addy is in my profile or you can pm me if you want.

I like your website, currently perusing it :D, are you a harry-hermione shipper by any chance?

IceLad

I became hooked on HP after watching the first film (albeit quite reluctantly!). I've read all the books and am looking forward to the fourth film when it comes out in the UK next month. I think Alan Rickman is great as Snape.

Anyone any ideas what will happen in the final book? Will Hogwarts feature?

HP and Lord of the Rings are both classics, but in quite different ways.

8)

FaymeLevy

I'm not really a fan, i've only seen the 3rd movie, and read none of the books. But my best friend is OBSESSED with them. She is in love with Snape.

hippiejane

Many HP fans, I'm so glad to here it :)

IceLad - I think Hogwarts will be in the final book, but not that much as before. But I think that Dumbledore isn't really dead (Only after reading the theories on www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com)

Mysti - I'm glad you like my site, I actaully am not a Harry/Hermione shipper as much as the pics tell otherwise, I just really like that photo. :)

young - you really should try the books :)