has anyone actually seen other people w/s.p.

zyxockjm

Has anyone seen other people with s.p. before? Like if you go to a mall or in school or something? I've seen very very few people before like that, like maybe three or four ppl.

Also, do you think your s.p. is clearly visible to other people?

Travis88

I dont believe i have ever seen anyone with SP. As for the 2nd question i think that if the person knew what to look for it would be clearly visable, to anyone else they probably just think were weird :)

shep

Many of us are out there doing our best to be anonymous and alone though we want to be comfortable in the company of someone else but cannot. I saw another fellow, alone like me, on a cave tour in Kentucky last year and I'm sure he was sp. After the tour, I saw him a couple of more times on the hiking trails in the area and in the campground where I was staying. He avoided me once he saw that I had noticed him and even took a sudden turn off his trail before passing me coming in the opposite direction. Many people would think he was stuck up or weird but I'm almost positive that he was sp. Anyway, it's too bad, we could have enjoyed each other's company because we were both alone. Maybe he is a member here and will see this post and contact me, that would be interesting.

Damien

Yes... and ive been dating her for two years. ;) Its good because there is no "hey there's this party on saturday!" business. We know each other well, know when we will be staying home, or when to go out.

Damien

despise

i dont think i have. or if i have seen another person with s.a i didnt notice them..which is probably what they wanted in the first place! :D
but all the people i see, even if they are alone seem to be out going and comfortable and happy in whatever situation i see them in.

ColdAsIce

Nope, I don't notice any either.... :cry: ....I do notice shyness in people, which is really obvious I guess, I would of thought most of them would be SP to a certain extent though.

When I'm out shopping or whatever everyone around me seems confident and carefree too, so maybe thats why I don't notice people like me because I'm too intimidated by the confident folk..... :oops:

JWH

Yes, I'm pretty sure I've met at least two people with it whether they know or not. It's either shaking or stuttering that gives it away.

GettingThere

I've met a few and it wasn't obvious that they had it until I got to know them although their behaviour was a bit different I suppose. We find ways to hide our problem and its not like we all have a tatoo on our foreheads saying "SP".