Has anyone visited the site http://www.succeedsocially.com

Mickery

I enjoyed that. It's very personally written and hits home in a way that impersonal material sometimes doesn't. It's also quite well organized, albeit quite hard to navigate.

Feathers

Yeah, I've come across this site before - it was recommended in some older posts on this forum.

I've read some articles and they were quite good, some stuff was helpful, some may be more basic, I agreed with a lot of it, depends what your level of sa is and where you might need more info/help/encouragement.

Haven't read everything, if you're ever uncomfortable with something or not sure, post a specific link and ask on this site and maybe people will have some opinions...

Mickery

I liked the "mind of a guy" bit, it applies just as much to girls and it's the first time I've seen a site try to offer advice for anyone who wants to approach someone with issues like that. Bit optimistic to hope someone will catch on and look up advice beforehand, though.

Srijita52

Yeah, I've come across this site before - it was recommended in some older posts on this forum.

I've read some articles and they were quite good, some stuff was helpful, some may be more basic, I agreed with a lot of it, depends what your level of sa is and where you might need more info/help/encouragement.

Haven't read everything, if you're ever uncomfortable with something or not sure, post a specific link and ask on this site and maybe people will have some opinions...
Thanks & yeah I will do that

Yep, I've visited the site. It seemed like a pretty good site to me. Some of the informations here are very helpful. Some advices are very basic though, but I do need them lol.

Etbow23

I visited it and looked around for a few minutes. It didn't seem like it was only directed at men. I think it has a lot of good points. I could really relate to the "common worries that shy/insecure people have". The only thing I don't like about this site is that it treats shyness like it's a disease or something to get over. I think it can be caused by different things in different people. It's complicated. But overall, thank you for sharing.

divethruhaze

I was about to make a new thread about it but tried searching and saw this thread and some others.
So, I'm just bumping it for others to see.