Head / Scalp HH and Hair Loss

kandyjet

Hai folks,

i am the most sweating person on earth and holding the HH world championship for 10 conservative years now. Head + Facial. The amout of set backs in my life as a result of this are uncountable.

I just want to know from any one here who is suffering from Head / scalp sweating, that are you loosing hair as a result of this? i am :kickingmyself:

i thik ETS is the only solution we have :kickingmyself::kickingmyself:

TLB

Ah, the only reason I ask is because if you were female I would get checked for polycystic ovary syndrome; however, your hair loss is strange if you are a male with HH. Have you given your doctor both concerns together? They may be inclined to collect a blood test and examine your hormone levels.

However, some studies show that sweating can cause hair loss, or your hair loss may be stress/anxiety-mediated due to the hyperhidrosis.

Mike0517

I have serious HH in Head and Scalp also. So far no hair loss problem. I think the major reson of hair loss come from DHA.

kandyjet

I have serious HH in Head and Scalp also. So far no hair loss problem. I think the major reson of hair loss come from DHA.

Thanks mike for the confirmation :kickingmyself:

i have plan to order Nature's Bonty Biotin 1000mcg 100 Tablets. i think it might help to atleast stop the hair loss

because when sweat, scalp become ichi. this also a reason i guess.