Help

Descartes

Ok. I've suspected that something was wrong with me since I was very young, but I never really thought that it was true until a couple of months ago. I saw the aviator. For those who are not familiar with it, it is about Howard Hughes, who suffered from extreme OCD. I saw that people were amazed at what he did, but I could relate to a lot. So I did a LOT of research. And then recently, my parents took my to a pyschiatrist for... unrelated reasons. He asked me questions about whether I had these kinds of symptoms. For some reason, I said no even though yes was the right answer to a lot of them. I don't know why I did, it was just an instinct. So now I'm afraid to ask a doctor or even my parents about it because I'm afraid that they will think I'm just doing this because I saw the Aviator and that I want attention.

Warlock

Well, if you have social phobia or problems interacting with people (any of those personality disorders), then their symptoms will become very clear the more you interact with people.

I don't know about OCD though.

Descartes

I've been washing my hands after just being near something that I think is dirty, and I have to touch things like if I touch a door or something with one finger I have to touch it with all the others but if something is different with one finger touching the door like the time it took for my finger to get to the door, then I have to do it with all the fingers and then get it right with that finger. Stuff like that.

As for SA, I do have trouble communicating with people and tend to dislike social events.