HH and the incidence of Alcoholism

medlam

Yeah I have to get drunk to control my HH which makes me fell great for a bit,up for anything,then the problems happen I become a dickhead, I hate having mother****ing HH !!

Gusthe3rd

I am a 47 years male . For 42 yrs of those yrs iv suffered with a living skin disease called "hyperhidrosis" and because of this condition "hh sweat" i live in my van and park all over the place and i see so many people and families/frinds etc... And especially lovers holding hands. And its so frustrating that i comb the internet for a dating site with hh and nothing.
(the hh industry views hh dating as taboo)
so i cope by drinking before i go to sleep. This makes me feel confident that someday i wiil meet a romantic female and hold hands forever/and a circle
of hh friends .
Wishful thinking i know , but alcohl helps to deal with dreams & hh sleep.

Conor

I would have to have quite a few drinks in social situations to control hh. But being Irish I tend to get away with it :). These days I'm into my fitness and races so I try not to drink and avoid big social gatherings to the best of my ability. My hh doesn't seem to bother me too much at races as it's pretty normal to see a lot of people soaked in sweat at the finish line