HH ends in 30's?!

surewhynot

I know that this is easier said than done, but sweat is dependent upon stress (stress induces sweat which in turn induces stress and so on). Attempt to spend less time worrying about it and it might slowly fade away.

CharlesN

It got progressively better for my mom. For me, not really a noticeable or discernable decrease at 30 - at least I don't think - but I remember it impacting me less. Could be I stopped caring about it as much once my first was born. Still bothered me enough that I tried botox twice and discovered ionto just last year.

I think this is a peculiar condition that impacts everyone a little bit differently based on other factors for the individual.

Good luck,

SeanBoi

I'm 31 and my HH has not stopped. I find that it has become more manageable in social situations, the older you get the more relaxed you become around people, this certainly helps with HH. I still use driclor / aluminium based antiperspirants to combat my HH.

margiehope

my friend HH stopped when he is about 29 years old.. does it stops or it is permanent state?!

I didn't even develop HH until well past 29. At first I did believe I'd "grow out of it", but no such luck.

Mind you, if this disease serves to prove anything, it's that everyone's different.

WetDawg

my axillary HH stopped abruptly around age 28 thanks to drysol. Mid-40s brought me craniofacial HH (gustatory and idiopathic).

margiehope

As with everything to do with HH, the time it starts/stops is unique for each person.

I didn't even exhibit it until into my 50's, and many years later still have it.:crying: I use Avert, which is a big help.

THeCARS1979

i went to therapy for the stopping of this, it doesnt happen anymore. but the less you think about it the better it will get.