hh suffers take note4 - finale, poasted the wrong file,fixed

binhly2k2k

hey guys im back once again. I had ets 6 years ago. but im posting that later. I have been doing this for the past 3 months and it works great if your feet sweat alot at night.
you see after a long day your feet need to recover. if they dont you will get problems in you legs and this can cause alot stiff muscle in future. so your feet need to be on carpet. alot of sandles swaping over to spares. alot of rich cotton socks. at night put some socks and shoes in bed. but not just any socks are very thin rich cotton. shoes need to be mesh fabric. in summer theres shoes called climacoool its made entirely of clima max i think. if you cant get them get those runners that are very thin fabric. put driclor on whenever your feet feel like it. in the morning you need to wash your feet with a good medium brissle brush with a no frill soap the no frills are great because it makes the skin very dry. have a hand towel that you only use for drying the feet. then put sandles and socks on for 1 hrs with driclor then socks and the right shoes depending on the weather. now it is very important that your feet try too stay dry for the first few hours.I also put driclor on my arm pitts. and i make my own driclor its easy and about 5% of the real price you pay. fing a chemical supplier on google or business directory. need alcl 6% strength or 10. you can put driclor on your back face im not too sure.

note your feet sweating at night. the next morning they didnt get a good night sleep. and didnt recover. the less your body sweats at night the more it recovers. however its ok to sweat. just not flooding. you see at night before ets my mattress would be saturated. that will cause alot of problems because your body should be resting recupurate in night sleeps. sleeping room temperature is very important too cold or too hot are no good.

buy alot of rich cotton socks. at night put some socks and the right shoes in bed
clima cool shoes during summer. runners during winter. use these shoes only for bed.
use the driclor varies depending what stage of dryness of the feet.

1. very sweaty put on after wash feet in morning. after shower in evening.
if your feet are clamy sweaty in the morning you must wash them with no frill soap. with a good brush. have a bucket full of warm water not cold. you use more driclor if your feet still sweat alot.

2.when it slows down you pretty much only use the heater once even when you think your feet are still going to be dry tommorrow. when it gets too dry then stop heater and only roll on. you now dont have to apply driclor after shower. its better to leave then clean and dry.

you can apply driclor 3 hrs to 1 hr before bed you use the heater not any shit heater a ceramic small heater there great heat instant. this is still effective. however if your body sweats then it messes it up.

buy micro mesh shirts and shorts this are great these are made for us. dont make us sweat, control our body temperature we dont get too hot or cold.

clima cool shoes these are difinitely made for hh yes they are my angles wear in bed wear out side your feet great you can google shoe clima cool. mine are addidas adistar team. just bought these two days ago. bought a different pair last year still great. man these new ones mate love em.

my driclor i made i put vinegar and mythyl.

before i posted if you got too hot buy cowboy hats thier rabbit fur expensive. I dont need mine because im not heat sensitive in the sun anymore. but will still become usefull as later ill be working outdoors in 35 to 40 degrees yes.