Hi...Looking 4 friends

Kiddo

Hi. :)

My name is Mary & I suffer from Social Anxiety.I'm currently in counseling for it. I will be graduating from High School in June. I can't wait!!!!!!!! High School sucked so bad for me. My SA actually started when I was a Freshman. & going to 3 different High Schools didn't help at all either. I never really got a chance to make any real close friends. :? I'm hoping that College will be a different story. I know it will be hard to meet new people with my SA but, I'm willing to give it a try. I'm so sick of not having anyone to talk to. Don't get me wrong my family is supportive of me and they are great to talk too, but I just wish I had people my own age to hang around with and relate to.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you guys and I'm hoping I will meet some new friends in College and maybe even a boyfriend, but I'm not rushing :wink:

JCR

hi

hello, welcome to social phobia world. u are not alone & will meet new friends here.

JCR

hi

hello, welcome to social phobia world. u are not alone & will meet new friends here.

Septor

Welcome Mary spw.

Yea college is a lot difereent then high school not as inmature and its good that you have such a urge to make friend it will serve you well.Well good luck on Mary :D .