Hi !!!

mirela

Hi to all,

I am new here and I hope that can help and be helped.

I suffer from plantar HH.

I get botox injections and I also use Drionic, it help me but not 100%

I want to add to the baths glycopyrrolate solution.
How can I get it ? I mean, I asked around and it's available only
as Robinul tablets. Do you have any experience with oxybutinin ?

Thanks,

M.

hahaIsweat

You have to order it from a compounding pharmacy. I use the Fischer MD1A Iontophoresis that holds about 2000ml (2L) in each tray. I have to order 3L, 1L for the hand tray and 2L for the foot tray. It costs me about $250 US here in Florida. The solution is 0.05% Glyco that stays in solution for 6 months. So it costs about $500 per year to treat. I use it twice a week but I still get the crappy side effects like dry mouth and headache that usually last 12-24 hours. It is about 80-90% effective for me depending on the time of year. It's very humid in Fl. in the summer.... Tap water was about 75-80% effective but I had to treat every other day which made my hands and feet very raw.

hahaIsweat said:
You have to order it from a compounding pharmacy. I use the Fischer MD1A Iontophoresis that holds about 2000ml (2L) in each tray. I have to order 3L, 1L for the hand tray and 2L for the foot tray. It costs me about $250 US here in Florida. The solution is 0.05% Glyco that stays in solution for 6 months. So it costs about $500 per year to treat. I use it twice a week but I still get the crappy side effects like dry mouth and headache that usually last 12-24 hours. It is about 80-90% effective for me depending on the time of year. It's very humid in Fl. in the summer.... Tap water was about 75-80% effective but I had to treat every other day which made my hands and feet very raw.

Damn thats a lot of money to spend for that. Glycopyrrolate is a pain with the side effects. Though if you do both hands on one day, and the feet on the next day the side effects will be much less.

There's only one place in the UK I know of that makes this solution. There's probably others but I was only given the details by a doctor.

hahaIsweat

$500 a year does sound like a lot but I've never seen anyone else say how much they pay for it so I don't know if that is a fair amount or if my pharmacy is laughing all the way to the bank.
I'd be interested to know what other people pay for their supply....