Hoping To Meet New Friends

liebe

My name is Megan and I am 20 years old (21 on the 20th of August). I have had social anxiety for as long as I can remember and have a really hard time making friends because of it. I want to try to meet some new people that are going through similar situations that can open to me and vice versa. I am a really friendly person and very open-minded. I can get along with basically anyone as long as I am given the same openness and acceptance in return.

Feel free to e-mail me if you are interested and we can get to know each other better: [email protected]
Or you can PM me on here :)

DanBabineau

I'm with you, Megan. I've been shy all my life and making friends in person is frighteningly difficult for me! The great thing about a site like this is that we can all understand reasonably well where we're all coming from and what our deal is, so we all kind of "get" each other. I like to think that we're all friends here. :)

Ithior

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you already have a lot of people to talk to here, but you can also talk to me if you want to.

There was this guy I used to talk to about my problems in the love department and ask for advice but the forum where we talked is always having week long downtimes so we don't talk much nowadays. I don't like talking about it to my RL friends either. I also started to understand that those conversations were rather one-sided but I'd like to work on that as well.

So if this didn't scare you off, feel free to PM me.