• not really bad but i think there worse than me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

happywannabe

i am fairly new hear
i have left a few post on most of the forums and read a few well alot
i think i have social phobia which my doctor said i have social anxiety are they they same. i do a little about my condition but dont understand it.

i no peolpe r not all the same so every 1 has dirffrent syptoms( my spelling is so bad ) am try to say that i dont no if i have social phobia or just beenin really shy.

i was really shy at school and i was depressed and suicidly and selfharming i left school with nothin and my first job lasted 6 months i left i tyed i few times but with no luck its was to scary i was to shy and felt ill all the time.

i dont like going any ware alone i tryed clubin a few time but i have to get drunk first then i can have a dance or 2. i find it hard to make friends due to being shy a panic and start sweatin the i run a mile .

so i dont mix much i think every 1 judges me for or and i worry to much wot peolpe thing does this sound social phobia or shyness

happywannabe

come on guys help me out hear am new to this does any 1 think shyness, anxiety and social phobia r link or diffrent things all togher

Anonymous

I think that a lot of SP people may be shy, but I do not think that all shy people have SP. Some people are just shy and feel find being around others. There is nothing wrong with being shy. I want to tell the shy people out there that it is okay to be shy. If you feel fine being around others do not worry about being a social butterfly. If everyone in the world was a social butterfly the world would suck even more, no one would listen.