How do you flirt?

Scottish_Player

How the hell do you flirt,this is something i have never been able to do,when i see someone i like the look of i never know how to flirt,like for example i was in my van the other week and there was a lady on the otherside of the road and she kinda smiled at me,and what did i do.... well i looked away as i didnt know what to do.When iam looking and trying to flirt i just feel like iam stareing at the person :? as i feel as if i have a blank look on my face.Sorry if this is a little off topic but any replies would be appreciated :)

Danfalc

Banned
The art of flirting

My days of flirting are kinda none existant at the moment mate, with not gettin out much blah blah ect ect.But i just use to flash a cheeky grin and a wink and stuff like that,if it was someone i didnt know id walk up and introduce myself and just be direct and tell them they were really pretty or whatever, it worked sometimes and other times i got told to go jump in a river :lol: .I think it depends on what your personality can get away with i guess.

avid_merrion

Well with me it used to be eye contact and smile at them then just be yourself and if u get talking then keep the eye contact gotta do that or girls will loose interest im afraid the blokes must do the chasing in the majority of cases or at least thats how i have found it in the past before i lost my confidence. Oh and keep smiling girls love a friendly face its important to make girls feel relaxed.

Oh i would do anything to be the old me :roll:

JoeRandomUser

Yeah I agree with avid, good eye contact works well for me -- and on me. I take it as an indication of interest, and so do most girls in my experience. I'm guess I am lucky in a sense because I'm very attracted to eyes to begin with, so if she has nice eyes I find it hard to look away.

StreetWorm

I only have one real experience with flirting but I'll toss it out there anyways. I was at a concert one day and this cute girl caught me eye and I didn't say anything to her the whole time but I'd been checking her out for quite a while and then I noticed her looking back at me a couple of times and me being shy I quickly looked away and I was blushing like hell I'm sure. Eventually she came over and tried to talk to me but the music was too loud and I couldn't hear a damn thing she said (which really sucked). If I would have been using common sense I would have just told her to cuff her hand around my ear so I could hear her but that may have been something a little to obvious I guess.

Oh well, I think she was probably way too young anyways so it was probably for the best. Plus it gave me some confidence just to have a girl walk up to me like that.