how i seem to have cured my HH

bigchris

I'll try keep this post short as nobody likes to read mega long posts and I don't feel like writing one. I have been registered on this forum I believe for almost 3 years, so I am not coming on trying to sell you anything I own.

About a year or two ago I came across a natural hair loss forum that aims to treat problems naturally and without drugs. I always feel tired, no matter how much sleep I get and I came to the conclusion I most likely have adrenal fatigue. I noticed after 2 weeks on a regimen aiming to help my adrenals that my sweating was massively reduced, as was my anxiety. I began searching around excessive sweating and found out that excessive sweating is linked to poor adrenal function.

I am on a regimen of natural supplements that aims to repair the adrenals, as well as a cleaner diet.

I wont post the exact supp brans I am using because I dont want to be seen like I am selling a products, I really just want to help.

# Vitamin C (2,000-4,000 mg/day sustained release) -- best taken with bioflavonoids.
# Vitamin E w/mixed tocopherols (800 IU/day)
# Vitamin B100 Complex
# Niacin (125-150 mg/day) -- as inositol hexaniacinate.
# Pyridoxine B6 (150 mg/day)
# Pantothenic Acid B5 (1200-1500 mg/day)
# Magnesium Citrate (400-1200 mg) -- This is best in the powdered form such as in Natural Calm. This form of magnesium makes sure it is absorbed.
# Liquid Trace Minerals -- they have a calming effect

I also take niacinamide supplement, which is excellent for anxiety.

I would say the most important supplement I take is brewers yeast as it proves B6, niacin and many other B vitamins, as well as not being a synthetic supplement which the body may expel. I have seen supplements providing 100mg of brewers yeast and for anybody that's interested I take 6000mg per day. If you would like the specific supplements I take, send me a PM and I will let you know.

Last edited:

aussiesweater

Just reading up on niacinamide. Looks like it has some natural effects similar to Valium, and seeing as though I suffer from anxiety pretty badly (but probably not bad enough for me to get on valium) I'd like to try this maybe. Could you please PM me where/how to get a supplement containing this? Thanks

xo

cm123

How bad was your sweating before and how much has it been reduced now? Did you try Ionto in the past?

bigchris

cm123- My sweating was quite bad, my back used to sweat basically 24/7 or under any kind of anxiety at all (and I mean, the LITTLEST thing would set my back soaking) my armpits never stopped sweating. I had to use prescription anti perspirant on my face at nights to stop facial sweating.

I used a home made ionto on my hand for 2-3 weeks, but really didn't like it. Sure, it made me hands 90% sweat free, only my fingertips remained sweaty, but it just wasn't for me.

I'm not trying to advertise anything, you can remove the link if you want, I registered 3 years ago, it's not like im plugging a site thats anything to do with me, I just want to help. If you want to know where I buy my supps from, drop me a PM. I don't want to be seen as just advertising sites.

Last edited:

cm123

Please PM me the information. I will buy the stuff this weekend and try it out. Thanks for the research.