hyperhidrosis and strange skin sensation

Alon_Ov

Hello everybody , My name is Alon ,27 and i share most of your frustration experience regarding HH.

I have it all over since i was 12. In my case it is strongly connected to emotions. Its not that i sweat all the time , its that i sweat very easily and alot if it is the case that the temperature is over 25 .

i read most of the posts here, it helped me alot and now i can share my own insight on this matter.

lets cut the small talks:

1. I have booth : robinul and avert and i am using them for about 3 months.
glycopyrrolate is definitely the best thing that iv tried(and i tried alot)
for me it works best for lower body and face. (not so back and chest)

started with 2 mg(robinul) and up the dose to 10 a day sometime. the problem was that it wasn't working consistently. then i switched to avert because of the money. i tried anything: even didnt eat for 24 hours then took it. something was missing.

then , i tried snorting it (i was desperate) : it worked alot better and kicked in after 20 min. (also don't have to think about when was the last time u ate)

i can say two things
: 1. snorting avert(1 mg) is rough. it raised my heart beat for about 3-4 hours, worked amazing at the beginning but after 1.5 hours i still felt the presence of the drug but i felt like i am going to die from inside heat and i sweat. (not recomend) (take in mind that i live in a region where it is now 110 )

2. snorting robinul is way more " smooth" . don't try more then 2 mg at once cause it will give you the same effect as the avert. but it is definitely better then avert( i guess it is due to other non active components).

so instead of swallow 5 mg , i get the same result from only 2 mg and it work after 20min nevermind if you ate

the second thing i want to talk about is the annoying sensation i have occur in my skin all over the body that seems random to me.

the thing is i am constantly feeling that my skin burns\sensitive to the enviroment. the best description for it will be the feeling u get in your mouth when u drink a glass of whisky. It is connected to HH because sweat appears just after and with the sensation (but not all the time). does any one else know what i am talking about?

and last :
does any of you guys has had any experience with Alice in wonderland syndrom when he was a child? u know , the main syndroms are: mix and confution between texture(soft and hard)... or confusion between size of things

HHelper

I'm confused...

Avert is the Canadian brand name for glycopyrrolate and Robinul is The US brand name.
This is the same same thing.

No ???

Alon_Ov

no, "it is not exactly the same" just compare the amounts of other components take a look at 2 mg robinul vs 2 mg avert (open the capsule and crumble the pill) you don't even have to weigh them in order to see the difference. the robinul contains much more "other" ingredients. of course it is the same active ingredient . another thing that i can think of is the delivery method to the nervous system (but i am no expert)

Solo Dolo

Yes, I also get a weird sensation sometimes that feels like it heats my whole body. It basically feels like i'm blushing but all over....it makes me hot and inevitably very sweaty. Maybe its like a hot flash, i'm not sure really

kandyjet

ofcase, when i walk few meters, when the environment having a 25 c above hot or when i get little motivational or when i see a young beautiful girl :) my body will start boiling and sweating will pore in from head, face and back. there is not single day without suffering. i am planning to go ETS very soon. coz this pills are not permanent and you need to take it on empty stomach. this is annoying as my mother brings me the tea as soon i awake up :(

Knickerless

*YOU ARE A MORON*

To anyone coming to this forum looking for advice do not listen to this idiot and try snorting these drugs.

Avert or robinul are both to only be taken orally and trying to do anything as idiotic as putting them up your nose or in your bum will just make you sick and lead to the kind of side effects this poster describes.

There is plenty of good advice here on how to make these drugs work effectively and it will ultimately be slightly different from one person to the next but please do ignore the sweating worlds very own Godfather and refrain from putting this drug up your nose.

:thumbdown: