Hyperhidrosis my research-

sweatsuks

I was really pissed off to the point because the reason of why hyperhidrosis is very cloudy-

Ive done research and everybody knows that we sweat because of a malfunction of our sympathetic nervous system-
Our endocrine system is either weak or we have a malfunction-

Since all life and mainly the human body works in a chemical system, what i think for example

A normal persons hose releases water out of the hose at needed times for instance to water the grass or in that order

People with hyperhidrosis our hose is leaking or spraying water for no reason and without a purpose- so it all comes down to the brain
the brain controls everything,

so our brain is telling us to sweat for no reason? is there a reason why the brain is telling us to sweat so excessivley, or is the brain just messed up and that is why we sweat for no reason

There has to be a way that we can cure hyperhidrosis without cutting nerves or all these other temporary treatments we use

So it comes down to the conclusion HOW do WE tell the brain or fix it so it wont send messeges to our nervous sytem and endocrine system to sweat for uneeded purposes- which it can be done by chemical property- our brain and nerbous system emits chemical signals, so which we sweat excessivley even though the temperature is really cold

- so it comes down to the fact that instead of cutting off nerve or in that order, we stop the chemical messege from being spread-

How to do this? i have no clue. maybe a herbal formula that degrades this certain chemical messege? THERE IS A DAM CURE OUT THEIR AND I KNOW IT EXISTS-

my neighbor a lady that is 85 years old was diagnosed with cancer and she was said to die in 5 months- for the rest of life she spend smoking and drinking alcohol and she is actually happy she is still alive and she surpassed her death date, she is still alive today, and this happaned 4 years ago, and her cancer has disappeared-