I don't know what to do?? relationship confusion help??

Emosocks

Okay so I've had this issue for a while now and i decided to post it on this website because i need to get it out and i need some guidance or advice. I can't tell my friends or family because i know they'll laugh or just tell me i'm stupid so i'm putting it on the internet.

okay so two years ago I found out about this musician through a talent show on tv....anyway from the moment i watched him on the tv show i become infactuated. I went to see a few of his gigs around town and they were always really small like a ten person turn out. I had plenty of oppotunities to talk to him but instead we would just stare at each other from across the room. Everytime i saw him i would feel so nervous but in a good way and then when i had to leave i would feel sad for like a day or so. Because i write music myself it seems that majority of my songs are about him and not much else. I've never actually talked to him before but i know abit about him via the internet etc. Everytime i see him he stares at me and doesn't seem to look away when i stare back.

Anyway so I have recently gotten into a relationship with a guy and we've only been in a relationship for two months but i i'm already confused. I thought i really liked him and i do hes an awesome guy and he really likes me, more than i like him. i already had a major thing for the musician (whom i wont name) but i convinced myself that i didn't know him properly so i needed to try move on but it hasn't worked. Whenever i'm with my boyfriend i wish it was him not my boyfriend and it seems to get worse as my relationship progresses. When i kiss my boyfriend i feel awkward because i'm thinking of the other guy.....I've tried shutting the feelings off because i don't know what they are but i can't. i don't know what to do, i like my boyfriend but i feel something that i've never felt before for the other guy who i've never even talked to before and i'm just so confused..... i dont know whats happening and i dont know what to do? I've been infactuated before but its never felt like this and it's never gotten in the way of any of my relationships before and im so lost?? help??