I don't like going out, I do like new smells or new people.

Dryad

I realised I am worse than I thought, I loathe going out because of the initial fear, secondly new smells, new lightings... things that are unfamiliar things just make me feel almost ill with worry.
Has anyone else found this with their agoraphobia?
I can go out a few times but I was literally dragged out, I had my sister over for a few days. I realised I do not like any form of change, maybe because it is not in my control?

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Yeah I've experienced that, especially if it's been a while since I've left the house. New smells and sounds make me nervous. I particularly hated it when people are wearing cologne or perfume.
I think it's just because of the unfamiliarity of the (chaotic) outside world.

Dryad

Yeah I've experienced that, especially if it's been a while since I've left the house. New smells and sounds make me nervous. I particularly hated it when people are wearing cologne or perfume.
I think it's just because of the unfamiliarity of the (chaotic) outside world.

I don't like being around people. Especially strangers. It's all about the people with me.

Oh perfumes really effect me so much! What got me the other day is my sister smokes and the smell is terrible. I am scared of other people as well but I never registered till last night that smells really effect my feeling of being safe.