i hate it

Sara_2006

For years i've always been too scared to go out the home by myself, even with a companion i would still freak out but not as much. I would get anxiety attacks and had to calm down. I been suffering so badly because of it, i don't have many friends, and whenever a guy would be interested in me i would make up some lame excuse. I never had the courage to tell anyone that im depressed and im suffering from agoraphobia. When i do eventually go out and it takes a lot of time before hand getting prepared and using my medication to calm me down i feel like just bursting out crying. I have to control myself or look down when im walking. No-one knows what im going through. They all have this idea that im a bubbly teenager who has a hectic social life and is with many boys. :roll:

My parents don't even know. I just wish i was normal like other people. It just feels good to finally let it out and knowing im not alone who feels like this. I wish i could stay at home forever but it doesn't work that way and the anti- deps have so many side effects.