I hate to suggest this but....

Anonymous

I love how SPW allows guests to post, since ever since registering it has never let me log in once... and hence it is only as a guest that I can participate here. There are others who have qualms about signing up for stuff, as we can see by all the guests who post here and otherwise use the site.

But, thanks to trolls like Two Words, idiot losers who have serious issues, this board no longer feels 'safe' for many. One can't post the soul-searching stuff we have been with jerks like him around-- sensitive folks here looking for support will instead be trashed, and who knows the psychic results of that.

I think this forum needs to require registration and be moderated. Of course, if they don't fix the registration bug, it will also kill this forum off for good.

Anonymous

Actually J, what would keep him (Two Words) from using some fabricated nick name and becoming a member and posting the same exact sort of stuff? I was wondering if he talks to his girlfriend the way he has been talking to "us", calling her an idiot, etc. if she has a bad day, problem etc. If he DOES and she is okay with it, she must be a real "bruiser". :)

Personally, I would go for a guy with SA way faster than I would go for someone who is insensitive and rude.

Hey all you females out there, who's with me on that statement?

Ok... for all you guys with SA, shyness, etc.... hundreds and hundreds of CHEERS for YOU ALL!! And none of you are idiots!!

lonelycody

J
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I was wondering why this site doesn't make everyone register and where is there a moderator on this site. I am a member of SAS they have moderators there and if someone keeps making rude and insensitive remarks they delete the message.

Putting people down and calling people idiots wont help people to overcome their sp. Most of us have self esteem problems so you auotmatically take it the wrong way.

Anonymous

That's right. I agree with what everyone said.

Socialphobiaworld is a good place to be and there are other websites for Social phobia, too.

I think someone mentioned SAS. Their website is @
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com. They have moderated forums.

Another forum is http://www.shyunited.com.
(I'm not sure if they have moderated forums).

If you go to these websites, mention please socialphobiaworld. Although this website has its faults, I still am thankful for using it. Maybe one day, this site will have enough active members so we'll get moderators.

Anyway, it would be good for other SP people to know all the resources available to them.

mystery

This site is good for support i think.. u got to meet others that have the same problems. but it would be great to have a moderator, especially if he/she is a psychologist. Am i asking too much..?