I have missed you a lot

sensitive

Hello guys, this is me always come backing to here whenever i get a chance. I hadn't been able to use the Web for a long time, actually my life has changed a lot since i came to this country 2 months ago.

This is a Third World country, so life is tough here. Somehow, being here has some advantages. First of all the language here is arabic (my second language, it would be much harder if i were in the US for example because my english (especially the spoken) is not very good. My sister (she is in Seattle) called me yesterday, we talked about the possiblity to leave to the US. Imagine sensitive in the US :roll: , i neither have any idea.

Anyway, i see new members joining to here constantly. I guess many of you still remember me. I still remember some of wonderful members here whom i were colser to them: Redlady, Thoughtless, black mamba, forgot the name of a lady here :roll: etc.

Chilling__Echo

do you want to move to the US? like, how better would things be for you?

honestly, i can't even tell english isn't your first language b/c you at least type it so well. i hear things aren't so safe in the middle east but i just hear abour iraq and afghanistand and stuff, aren't you at the tip of the peninsula thingie? how safe are things there?

hope you're doing ok nonetheless. if nothing else i encourage you to come here, even if the only change is more compter access ;)

redlady

Hello Issa, again we have missed one another - we are bound to catch each other out soon enough, surely!! Maybe things would be better for you in the U.S - even in spite of your - not so good speaking english. But as Chilli pointed out, noone would have ever guessed from the way you type - And it would be a good environment to improve on it - if you desired to of course. Well my friend again i will say to you - i hope we actually catch up with one another....soon. Hey, try not to be too much of a stranger :wink:

redlady

Why thankyou! - well you can't get much better than Janis Joplin :wink:
"Oh work me lord" - that woman brings me to my knees.