I need to talk to someone

Anonymous

i need to talk to someone desperatly! i wan tto speak to somone who experienced the same problems as i have and is also my age...i am fifteen years old from australia, i can talk to anyone from any country but please be in my age range which is 14-18 years old. Thankyou.
Email me [email protected] add me on msn beucase i just downloaded it. I want to speak to somone...

Anonymous

15 Aussie Chick said:
i need to talk to someone desperatly! i wan tto speak to somone who experienced the same problems as i have and is also my age...i am fifteen years old from australia, i can talk to anyone from any country but please be in my age range which is 14-18 years old. Thankyou.
Email me [email protected] add me on msn beucase i just downloaded it. I want to speak to somone...
Hi

Hmmm I don't think you have SP - are you sure you do? :p :D
You said you love to go shopping, photography and be with friends etc... But I may be wrong though. lol

Anyway I added you but It says you don't have the msn messenger thing.

Anonymous

Hi still me
Oh never mind... At first I saw all those posts you wrote doesn't sound like a shy person. Ok you said you don't feel comfortable with people. Ok but you are not in a serious condition.
You said you've been having it for a year. Well I've been having it for 6 years!
So good luck! :D

Orlando

Ha! I've had it for 17 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes and 35 second!

I win! I win! :D :D :D :wink: :D

Anonymous

NOT!!!!!! "Oral B" toothbrush... heehee

Jus so happens... I've been cursed for 17 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 21 hours, 33 minutes and 55 1/2 seconds!

Soooooo ~~~~~ WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!

I WIN I WIN I WIN!!! But bunk it, you can have my ribbon Orl... if it IS a ribbon... if it's a Chrysler PT Crusier... eh, sorry 'bout yer luck Dude! :wink: :lol: !

Orlando

(LOL)

Ha! I forgot to account for a lunch break that I took at work on Jan 23, 2001 at 1pm. I ate a Big Mac with French Fries in Manhattan on the corner of 42nd street and 3rd Ave. (Go ask the lady at the counter!)

Hmmmm.....if I'm correct that makes 17 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes, and 35 seconds.

Yes! I am victorious. I feel vindicated....

Judges of the contest, Please send my cash award (in pennies) to my email address. Thank you!

(LOL)[/b]

Anonymous

FATAL ERROR: Access declined. Failed to connect to server and perform the following actions: "SEND CASH".
Message from your e-mail service provider: "Spam E-Mailer Identified".
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL!! :D :wink:

Anonymous

Whoops 8O
There's that error everytime I try to send it - I am NOT a spammer!
I can't do it.
Maybe some other judges knows how to send you those 5 pennies.

LOL :D :wink:

Anonymous

Dear competitors,
In case you forgot the prizes of this SP mini contest:

1st place - 5
2nd - 1
3rd - 0.5

Thank you.

Special note:
Our winner, Orlando receives 5 pennies (Orlando wanted to receive his award in pennies, we don't know why).

Anonymous

Ice Man Da Judge? No way, the name fitz cuz judges r usually cold hearted snakes... and I know that only your name is cold :lol: :lol: ICER! :lol: :wink: Some one out there sometime gonna thaw the ice man. :wink:

Can being 16 really help with spammers and getting five pennies sent? :? What can you accomplish if you are 32.... can you wipe out junk mail entirely, send entire bank accounts over the WWW? Doesn't matter anyway, cuz I'm not 32.... well, maybe at that part that the little voice says "don't even go THERE, Dude..." :D

And...... as for YOU, Mr. Orl B TOOTHBRUSH, you just GO AHEAD and selfishly act like a social phobic spolied brat about your victory and hoard all your winnings for yourself! :cry: :( :? :wink: :) :D But... the next time you are 'cleaning out rainspouts" see IF I have any sympathy for you! :wink: :) Besides, in all fairness, we both no you illegally counted 'times' that you really SHOULD NOT HAVE been counted... such as, well, I won't 'go there'.... that is supposed to be a private place, afterall. :p

Ohhhhhhhh.....This was just the mini contest?? :? ALLLLLLLLLL righty THEN! :p

Kinda lika warm up sorta kinda?? :p

When's the maxi?!?

In either case, I suppose the both contests came with, or without 'wings"? :p

Anonymous

Hey OCDme. Mr/Mrs. 16 is not talking about my post LOL. In fact my posts are completely for fun! jokes!! Haha! :D
FATAL ERROR: Access declined. Failed to connect to server and perform the following actions: "SEND CASH".
Message from your e-mail service provider: "Spam E-Mailer Identified".
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
I made that up. If you look carefully you'll see mistakes, it should be Access denied rather than declined. And that fatal error thing shouldn't be all capitalized and bold. In fact I shouldn't be getting that at all. I made that up LOL!!! I use computer a lot and I do programming and stuff... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

hmmmmm, I was thinking that I knew that you (in fact, we all),were joking....but maybe I was wrong thinking that I knew that... maybe I didn't know that at all, or maybe I wasn't really thinking at all that I knew that, maybe I knew that but wasn't really thinking it, or I knew I thought it? Maybe I just thought that I was thinking it and didn't give a thought to thinking it at all? But then again on the other hand---- she wore a glove--(warts). :lol:

Anyway.... it's been 'fun' but I gotta run... too many anonymouses.. too little time. I am sorta-kinda freaking out now that people will think that I am responsible for all posts, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I can just hear the disgust in their voices saying "That X!!&!%@%ING OCDme,,,,or who ever she is THIS TIME!!"

Thanks to all of you, Orl B Toothbrush, Scardecat, Icing on the cake, Model Fear, and all the 'others'... it was great while it lasted, but it's time for me to find a new forum.. sigh... or start one of my own. Maybe one for the hopelessly insane. :) ALL KIDDING ASIDE... I wish all of you the very best of luck and the very best wishes, not just for 'recovery', but for everything you endevor! :)

Oh, BTW 8) Inspector Ice :lol: , I started out almost in sync with the start of the site as an offical member.... think you can solve that mystery? I was going to send you this question as a private message, until I realized I had to sign in as that member to send you the message. Duhhhhh, :? :roll: really brilliant! :idea: Also, to answer your question about the icon-men... it's wasn't just the OCD that drove them off, it was their carz, well... for the most part, two had trucks and one had a bike. :lol: :lol: