I'm horrible.

anomicdeer

So. I've been addicted to the internet for years now. I have online friends. That's all I have now. I can't really say if the internet help me when I started getting depressed or if it caused it to get worst.

Well, things always get worst. I have always met someone and stopped talking to them a while. But there are some people I get attached to... and I know, its sad. Now, I have done really bad things to myself. I feel like I don't want anything in life. I'm not interested in anything. I want to go to sleep to keep my mind off of it, but I can't. I

I usually get over things quickly, and maybe I will and I will feel better. And I won't make that same mistake again. I don't mind having online friends but I might have to be a little careless about it. Try not to talk about certain things so it can't get worst. Or maybe, I should not have friends at all.

Well, whatever happens, I would have to deal with that. Maybe I'll try to make my life better. But for the past week, I have been letting someone get to me and I've been at my worst...

I don't even know how to explain... and you wouldn't want to read it anyways.

For the people that want to know what happened:

I can't really explain it. I have been telling about my problems and stuff like that. Of course we think the same way about some things, like, life. But sometimes I say things that my be mean or offensive and not know it and then I try to maket hat person like me a lot but I just ruin everything by saying bad things. And then I try to say I'm sorry. I know some people probably hate the word 'sorry'. I've heard someone say (in real life) that 'sorry' shows or.. means weakness. And I thought about it, and I do believe it a little because I think I am a weak person.

I hope I explained that well.

Last edited:

x000x

It okay, Anita. I get attached to people too and it usually ends up bad for me in the end. Now I'm going to post some smiley faces because I don't know how to explain the rest of the stuff I wanted to say. I'll try to post it later. :D:D:D:D

Fairy001

I am sure whatever has gone on seems bad, but if you explain, you will most likely find you are not the only one.

Forgive yourself and move on, you are fine.

Peace

Nicholas

I usually get over things quickly, and maybe I will and I will feel better. And I won't make that same mistake again. I don't mind having online friends but I might have to be a little careless about it. Try not to talk about certain things so it can't get worst. Or maybe, I should not have friends at all.

I think I know what you mean. Online friends are great, but it's easy to "daydream" too much and expect much more than you should... is that what happened? However, I don't think you should not trust online friends, because online you can really meet awesome friends that are just like real friends. Maybe it's just me, but I can get very fond of online friends... even though I only have one I am very fond of, and we are like real friends. If they can understand your problems, they are great. Or even if they just help you feel better, they are great. I agree though that sooner or later we should all meet those great online friends.

Oh, and you are not horrible, lol... why? And I sure would like to read your story, however long it might be. :)

anomicdeer

Yes, I do meet people and I tell them about my problems and stuff and some I can relate to, Nicholas.