I'm in pain...sick of it

krazy_607

Why did my mother have me when she really did not want to? I get so terribly lonely alot of times, and I have no one to comfort me, or to go to for real support. Everyone thinks they know that if I volunteered, or tried something where I was around more people than just myself, I would feel better. How can that be when I don't know how to act or talk around people? It's going to magically come to me all of a sudden one day? I've been socially inept for 20+ years! I'm tired of trying to work, volunteer or whatever, and end up feeling like crap. I've had over 25 jobs, alot of them were temporary, and the last time that I really worked was over 2 years ago. Yeh, that is pathetic for a 28 year old who is very intelligent. I am a loser right? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LilMissTragic

I'm 32 and the had less than 3 jobs, the last job I had was in the caring profession and lasted one whole day. I'm intelligent and know i'm capable of doing the job, its just that I can't mix and have the social skills of an orangutan. So I have now set my sights on home study. I have done several courses to try to get me into the job I really, truly want. I don't think your a loser, nor is anyone else on this site, I just think you need to focus on what YOU really want, not what others want you to do.

lawyerguy

Hey whats up,

No one is a complete loser. All of us have things we are not so good at (everyone here is not so good at social interaction) but we all have things that we are good at as well. Maybe you just weren't good at the jobs you had...but that doesn't mean that you can't find a job you will be good at. Just think about what you like to do...what you have a natural aptitude at..and follow that. You just haven't found your niche in the job market yet. You'll find it...you just gotta keep the faith!

unleashed

yeah sometimes i wish my mum had been a bit more cautious contraception wise. she only made me by accident making up with my dad after yet another fight. what a world to be born into man. i think that when youre unwanted and resented in your childhood..by your primary ..and sometimes only care giver its just a massive headfuck. everywhere i go i feel guilty and in the way...like..im using up peoples space,time,oxygen. someone once said to me that i look permanantly guilty! iam...im guilty for my very existance. i will never have a baby that i cant love and dont want.

MadCat

Accidents happen :(

I feel like unleashed said, but inverted. I'm guilty for letting other people live! Ok, it sounds really messed up. I'm harmless..REALLY!