INDOORS!!

LA323

Im fucking had enough with this shit, im just gonna get a gun and end it all. I love people, and love the world, but i just had to get this so called SA, fuk man, this is what fuks me up...... when im outdoors, and with alot of people, its really awsome i can talk and talk about anything, like if i didnt even have SA, but then again theres the INDOOR issue. I just think about going to a place like the mall, the theatre, the store, omg SCHOOL, and restaurants, fuk man, its like they are taking me straight to the slaughter house, i feel so hopeless, and i just feel like i cant go on anymore, and this is what gets me pissed off and depressed, bcuz i say 2 myself........... if i wont be able to do the simple things in life to be happy and succed, like go to school, and simply go to the store, and go with friends and have a good time, then whats the point of me being here, this shit really sucks and i feel a prisoner of my own body. i dont wish i was rich,famous,or any of those stupid ass dreams, i just want to get rid of this ONCE AND 4 ALL!!! this is my lifes wish

Anonymous

LA323. you need medical help as soon as possible.
your point right now is to get medical help so you can focus on what are you gonna do. get medicines asap. geez.

Anonymous

hey its ok we all know how u feel. guns dont kill people sa does. we need to get the chatroom working so we can talk . i know i woul dbenefit from chatting with someone like me and it sounds like u could too. if ur too scared to go to a doctor try some natural medicine from a health store, or order it if u like. ten maybe this will give u the courage to go to a doctor. im too scare to go to a doc too tho. dont kill urself u dont wanna die

Anonymous

hey
pleeease don't kill yourself! Its honestly not worth it.
I know it seems crap now but if you're like me you go through good stages and bad stages and i'm sure that there will soon be a time when life feels worth living again, and you will regret feeling like this.
It sounds like you need serious help, maybe you could try going to the doctor (altho i know how scary that would be). Or self help books, or natural remedies, or anyhting to help if it has got this bad.
pls be careful :)

Anonymous

hey i know how you feel.when we have sa and are depressed we only think about negative or bad things that are happening now and we go over our past and again only see the negative things.we don't think of the good things from our past,not even one.a lot of these thoughts that we are having aren't really that negative,but when we're like this we blow them out of proportion,so even the slightest thing becomes a mountain of fear and hopelessness.i went through this a xmas,and i felt like there was nothing to my life,it was going nowhere,no friends,and no one cared for me.i felt like i would never get over this depression,that there was no way that this cloud would lift,and that i couldn't talk to anyone about it,as i'm not really close to anyone,not even my family..i don't know how i got through it,but i did.i now realise that my life is not perfect,but it's not too bad either.i can do many worthwhile things that maybe some others can't do,and at least my family care for me and i care for myself.you need to go to your gp or talk to someone,there is help out there,please look for it.even if you post some of your worries on here,the good folk here will try to help in any way we can.i found it hard to go to my gp,but now i'm glad i did,i feel way better and i'm going to get some therapy at last.i know how hopeless it feels right now,but you've got to hang in there,believe my you'll be glad you did.