Ionto is disabled suddenly,what's reason

pboy7

As i could n't buy the expensive Ionto machine to cure my HH of palm and foot,i use Drionic or Home-made Ionto all the time from 2009,but now,like what some threads side before,no use for sweat all at once,i tried to add salt and soda powder into water,and change to mineral water , no use. must i stop Ionto cure for couples of weeks?i'm so depressed,from top of mountin to bottom directly.
if you have similar situation before,give me some suggestions,pls
your post is expected,thanks!:confused:

Sprawling

What changed? Have you moved to a new location and using a different water source. Bottled mineral water, baking soda, salt never improved the quality of my water for ionto. Moving to a different location can have a major impact on how well ionto works.

pboy7

What changed? Have you moved to a new location and using a different water source. Bottled mineral water, baking soda, salt never improved the quality of my water for ionto. Moving to a different location can have a major impact on how well ionto works.

thank you for your feedback,
i move to new location,so when i am aware of this point,i bought mineral water at supermarket,but couldn't stop sweating totally,i don't know how the mineral quality affect the effect of ionto,need i stop using it for some time?
i have asked others HH friends,they have similar situation,so they give ionto up in the end,turn to ETS,now,ETS seems to be very popular,and if cut T3 and T4 rather than T2, CS would be little,
if the ionto disabled for me,i really wanna turn to ETS,i couldn't stand sweaty palm any more.crazy!!!

Sprawling

When I moved part time to another state the same thing happened to me. See if there is a way to get water from the neighborhood you used to live in. If you can, purchase 3-4 five gallon buckets, or water containers. That's what I do. I also made my trays to take a gallon of water usage for both my hands and feet and I'll reuse the water 2-3 times. Another trick that worked for me is adding rain water to my mixture. I gathered runoff from the roof into buckets. This was a life saver.

I would not even consider ETS. I already have enough compensatory sweating during the warmer months.

pboy7

currently,your trcik and solution is successful?Did you have similar situation with me?
i would try it like your way.thank you for your warmheart help!

Sprawling

Yes, my method is successful for me. Ionto is working about 85%-98% by using a combination of rain and tap water from where I primarily live for part of the year. I take the water with me to the second 2 location thats about 7 hours away. I noticed that the effects of ionto is slightly different at the second location do to the dryer, hotter climate. Ionto will only work about 85% dryness and if I use the tap water at the 2nd location ionto would only be about 30% effective.

It appears that climate and water quality can have a major effect on the outcome of treatment. Rain and/or snow added to my good tap water increases the quality of MY PERSONAL treatment outcome.

ultrafrost

Yes, my method is successful for me. Ionto is working about 85%-98% by using a combination of rain and tap water from where I primarily live for part of the year. I take the water with me to the second 2 location thats about 7 hours away. I noticed that the effects of ionto is slightly different at the second location do to the dryer, hotter climate. Ionto will only work about 85% dryness and if I use the tap water at the 2nd location ionto would only be about 30% effective.

It appears that climate and water quality can have a major effect on the outcome of treatment. Rain and/or snow added to my good tap water increases the quality of MY PERSONAL treatment outcome.

hey, sprawling
thanks for your experience.
do you think that the pH index of rainwater would affect the ionto effectiveness?
I find some information about acidity of rainwater from wiki, it seems that the pH index of rainwater is less than 7.0 in America. Maybe it can be explain why many people find adding baking soda into the water have no effect on their ionto treatment.(the pH of baking soda solution is larger than 7.0)

Rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acidity

See also: Acid rain

The pH of rain varies, especially due to its origin. On Americas East Coast, rain that is derived from the Atlantic Ocean typically has a pH of 5.0-5.6; rain that comes across the continental from the west has a pH of 3.8-4.8; and local thunderstorms can have a pH as low as 2.0.[69] Rain becomes acidic primarily due to the presence of two strong acids, sulfuric acid (H2SO4) and nitric acid (HNO3). Sulfuric acid is derived from natural sources such as volcanoes, and wetlands (sulfate reducing bacteria); and anthropogenic sources such as the combustion of fossil fuels, and mining where H2S is present. Nitric acid is produced by natural sources such as lightning, soil bacteria, and natural fires; while also produced anthropogenically by the combustion of fossil fuels and from power plants. In the past 20 years the concentrations of nitric and sulfuric acid has decreased in presence of rainwater, which may be due to the significant increase in ammonium (most likely as ammonia from livestock production), which acts as a buffer in acid rain and raising the pH.[70]

Sprawling

I'm not sure of the ph of the rainwater here in Utah/Nevada. All I can say is that it works for me. As far as acid rain goes, not much I can do about or worry about. Acid rain will affect anything and everything that grows including the things we eat. My body has been exposed to far worse over my lifetime to worry about acid rain in my ionto treatment.

I use about 1 quart rainwater mixed in with to 3 quarts tap water. I find that during the cooler months I can eliminate the rain water.

pboy7

hey, sprawling
thanks for your experience.
do you think that the pH index of rainwater would affect the ionto effectiveness?
I find some information about acidity of rainwater from wiki, it seems that the pH index of rainwater is less than 7.0 in America. Maybe it can be explain why many people find adding baking soda into the water have no effect on their ionto treatment.(the pH of baking soda solution is larger than 7.0)

Rain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Acidity

See also: Acid rain

The pH of rain varies, especially due to its origin. On Americas East Coast, rain that is derived from the Atlantic Ocean typically has a pH of 5.0-5.6; rain that comes across the continental from the west has a pH of 3.8-4.8; and local thunderstorms can have a pH as low as 2.0.[69] Rain becomes acidic primarily due to the presence of two strong acids, sulfuric acid (H2SO4) and nitric acid (HNO3). Sulfuric acid is derived from natural sources such as volcanoes, and wetlands (sulfate reducing bacteria); and anthropogenic sources such as the combustion of fossil fuels, and mining where H2S is present. Nitric acid is produced by natural sources such as lightning, soil bacteria, and natural fires; while also produced anthropogenically by the combustion of fossil fuels and from power plants. In the past 20 years the concentrations of nitric and sulfuric acid has decreased in presence of rainwater, which may be due to the significant increase in ammonium (most likely as ammonia from livestock production), which acts as a buffer in acid rain and raising the pH.[70]

i haven't tried rain water,but i often go business trip,its' storage is not convenient,liquid is forbidden by airline,so i tried bake soda,pour little into water,the solution make me sored on hand very much.and i can't see any better result,do you have any more useful and cconvenient portable solution for business person? have you tried tea water ,guys???