Iontophoresis at 31 mA cause i'm a tough son of a btch

LondonAgent

I'm a tough mother trucker. Let me explain to you why.

I've been a life-long sufferer of hyperhidrosis. I sweat everywhere, but particularly on my palms and feet, for as long as I could remember.

Spoke to everyone and tried almost everything - aluminium chloride, munching all sorts of prescribed pills, meditating, losing weight, getting hench - except ETS because of the horror stories.

I bought an Iontophoresis machine when I was in high school in Vancouver and that did not work at all. Gave up on iontophoresis for a while as I thought it was just useless like all the other treatments I had done in the past. After I graduated from high school I moved to London, England and as a shot in the dark I thought I would give iontophoresis another go. Due to the different water content which I was not even aware of at the time, iontophoresis starting working like a miracle. The tap water in Vancouver is a lot softer than the tap water in London and that, for me at least, though i'm by no means a chemist or a doctor, is the reason for my iontophoresis working again.

The summers back in the UK and I've noticed that I need to do a lot more sessions for longer periods of time to get back to 100% dryness. But of course, as you can see from the title of this thread, i'm a bit of a tough mother trucker. I zap myself harder than anyone I've seen in this forum, at 31 mA each hand for 35 mins every other day. That's up to about 50 volts ladies, and if the machine would allow it I would go higher. I go hard boys and girls, so hard sometimes the guys from the power plant knock on my door to ask where all their electricity's gone.

So to celebrate how tough I am, I just thought i'd ask a few questions to see if I can take my badassness to the next level.

1) First of all, I hereby challenge anyone that has gone higher than 31mA. Come claim your throne soldier or kneel before his hardness.

2) Whilst we're on the topic of hardness, does anyone know how I can turn up the mA by changing the content of the water I use? I've read that adding baking soda or salt or other chemicals can increase the conductivity of the water and therefore increase the mA. Can anyone tell me which is the best to use. I'm wanting to feel the pain and 31mA is starting to feel more and more like baby kittens are licking my palms. No pain no gain.

Sprawling

If you are really serious about turning up the juice get yourself an ac to dc converter. We have had some discussions here on alternative ionto treatment machines. It's all at your own risk of course. Personally I hope you are not being serious.

CharlesN

31? I use that as the mild "beginner" setting but only for my genitals. Anywhere else I would feel like I'm cheating myself by going lower than 48...

lol, thanks for the laugh LA.

CharlesN

lol - I am assuming the original poster was just trying to be funny so I added in something absurd as a joke. I don't recommend anyone doing anything that might be dangerous or abnormally painful for no benefit.

LondonAgent

I like your style Charles. I'm gonna electrocute my balls tonight as i've also noticed my summer ball sweat is giving me a mighty rash.

In all seriousness though I want to electrocute my testicles and palms with a higher Ma. Is milliamps the most important consideration when electrocuting myself? I've always done it at 31 mA but for some reason since the weather's gotten hotter it seems to have been a lot less effective. It also doesn't hurt as much as it used to so i'm wondering if the machine has deteriorated or the water content has changed in the taps but the mA still reaches 31 which is confusing. Suggestions anyone? Looks like nervous system is doing some serious *** kicking. Not surprised though I am a tough mother trucker after all.