Iontophoresis - my way

Despierto

Hi guys, I thought I'd share my way of doing iontophoresis and hope it can help other people with severe palmar hyperhidrosis where regular iontophoresis didn't work or not work so well.

First of all, my situation is very severe, so I don't think everybody need to do the super-sessions that I do, but atleast the other tips may be of use.

The way I do it is that I use a lot of water, I fill the tubs up to as much as I can but ofcourse not really so much that it can spill out. I use as hot water as I can bare (it does get cooler by time but atleast start with hot to open up the glands and shit).

Second note is to NOT switch the poles. Ever.
I use the positive pole for my right hand and the negative for my left which makes my right hand drier than my left and it is very convenient since i use my right hand more than my left hand.
The reason for this is simply that I realized that whenever I switched poles, my hands kind of reset into sweating again and every time just before switching poles, I was sweating the least and when I switched, I started to sweat more(in both hands) than before switching.
Not switching, lets it stack up without reseting.

About the session durations; i do atleast 1 hour every day(at 25mA) to keep at 97% dry in right hand and 85% in left hand. If I miss a day, I do 2 hours the next day. You probably dont need to do so much but atleast try my method 1 hour every day and see what happens, if you reach full dryness quickly, then step it down to 30 minutes every day. If still fully dry, do 20 minutes or 15. And if you miss a day, let it stack so if you do 15 a day and miss a day do 30 the next one.

Long sessions are not that bad, I just sit down on the floor on a soft carpet and have my arms relaxed with my hands in the tubs on the floor and watch a movie or tv shows.

Sprawling

I use a pulsed current Galvanic Stimulator. My treatment is once a week treating both hands and feet for 15 minutes each polarity. Total treatment time 1/2 hour. Pulsed current is great. You can set it where you can have almost no pain. I've been doing ionto for over 10 years now.

Photeko

I heard baking soda can improve the mineral content therefore increasing the waters conductivity. just another thing to try until you find your kind of cocktail :)

Sprawling

My galvanic machine works with all types of water. Although baking soda may increase conductivity that doesn't mean your ionto treatment will work better. That's just my experience.