Iontophoresis - what's happening

Gfunk

I've just recently re-entered the world of Ionto ( Idromed 5 ) and was hoping someone could give me some pointers.

I did 9 straight days ( settings 10 for hands / 20 for feet ) before unfortunately I had a two day break ( demon drink too blame was in bed hungover badly ). I have now restarted, so far another two days with two days of Odaban application also.

I am finding that my hands are physically drying out but there is a constant underlying clamminess now.

My feet which are my main problem seem to feel clammier now whereas before using Ionto I had some periods when I felt dry. Now certain parts have this uncomfortable feeling that also is compounded by my general anxiety. I know that once I put shoes on my feet will heat up again, socks will get wet and shoes smell.

Could anyone tell me how or why this may occur - is it a stage before the treatment works fully?
Is it a sign that I have done too much ?( following Idromed guide )
Is it possible anxiety always override treatment?

I'm just desperate for this too work, so that I can get back into work and make things feel worthwhile again.

Any help would be great guys

iDShaDoW

I don't know the settings and stuff since I use a home-made iontophoresis machine but I do believe some people actually start sweating more during the treatments before they stop sweating.

It seemed to increase mine immediately after doing the treatment sessions for awhile til it stopped the sweating.

It's different for everyone. I think I've read that some people can take up to a month and a half or 2 months before they actually stop.

I don't believe missing a day or 2 will be a big deal but just stick with it for awhile and see if it gets better for you.

Good luck.