Ironic...don't ya think

Just an issue I would like to comment on about the site. While browsing though, this being my first day on this site, I made my way to the Photo Gallery page. I went to Members pics and was a little taken back by the fact that you can actually "judge" the pictures and give a rating out of 10. Now, unless I have been mistaken I was under the impression that Social Phobia, in a large part, is a fear of being judged, yet on this "help/supprt" site this is exactly what we are able to do. Does anyone else find this ironic? :?

Yossarian

I always vote 10 no matter what...we gotta stick together!!!
and its nice to see you guys....still not putting me up :lol:

Anonymous

Hellooooo,
Yeh my art work is based on native american indian totem. I'm big on native american spirituality so my art work is based a lot on that. I also read Native american medicine cards which are sorta like Tarot cards. I can also give animal representaions of your birth date. Its all cool stuff...anyone else got any interesting hobbies?

Tirta

TheDayAfterYesterday said:
Just an issue I would like to comment on about the site. While browsing though, this being my first day on this site, I made my way to the Photo Gallery page. I went to Members pics and was a little taken back by the fact that you can actually "judge" the pictures and give a rating out of 10. Now, unless I have been mistaken I was under the impression that Social Phobia, in a large part, is a fear of being judged, yet on this "help/supprt" site this is exactly what we are able to do. Does anyone else find this ironic? :?
Yes i agree with you.