Is drionic worth it?

clack013

I am curious if drionic really works becuase I have seen people post about it being a pain in the ass. I am not concerned with it being a pain in the ass as long as it works.

Iontophoresis does work for most people so it's worth it, but I would consider the i2m idrostar and Fischer MD1-a ahead of the drionic.

clack013

someone mentioned a way to modify drionic to immerse the hands fully in water. Have you heard of a way to do this?

clack013

cool. well it sounds like a bit of a project but If I can figure it out I can save myself $400+

sportsfan8

I heard it is the least effective compared to those expensive ones, but I've been thinking about buying this one too because I would rather pay 100 - 200$ rather than 800+ for something I'm not even sure is gonna work...

clack013

ya thats why I want to get the drionic. Because it will atleast give me an idea if iontophoresis is even going to work or not and if it is successful than I can consider a more expensive unit later. Have you ordered it yet? I think I am going to take advantage of that 100 dollar coupon because the drionics I have seen on ebay are going for about 100 dollars anyway.